Agile, Scrum and Submission

TechySub

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Jun 28, 2023
0xDEADCA11 has devised with a fun game: Treat a submissive like a software devloper.

https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/scrum-master-seeks-female-tech-worker-sub-for-fun-game.56154/

I am to be a slave called Jira with 0xDEADCA11 being my Scrum Master.

The way is works is very simple:
  1. Tasks are added to the backlog.
  2. I assign each task a "cost" from 1 to 13 based on how comfortable I am with them. A 13 being a hard limit.
  3. I adjust the order of tasks so the ones I am most eager to do are at the top.
  4. Every two weeks, I must select a number of tasks. The cost of each task is added up and I must have a total above a given number (currently 8)
  5. Every morning between 8:30 and 9:00, I must inform my Scrum Master what tasks I did yesterday and what tasks I am doing today.
  6. At the end of the two weeks, the tasks I have completed are reviewed and if I have not managed to complete enough, I am punished.
  7. I publish a report on how the scrum went.
  8. Repeat.

Also, you can add tasks to my backlog. Please send them to my Scrum Master on his discord: latexlovingdom#8091

There is a trello board showing my current progress: https://trello.com/b/jRtXFddd/scrum-on-my-face

Additionally, I also need to keep an orgasm diary, detailing:
  • What turned you on
  • What you watched or thought about
  • What you used to achieve orgasm
  • Who was with you
  • How intense the orgasm was
  • Feelings after achieving orgasm

Please stay tuned for an update at the end of every sprint, when the report gets published.

TechySub

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Jun 28, 2023
Sprint 1 - 29/06/2023 to 02/07/2023 - Passed

Target:
Completed: 11

Tasks:
Share Scrum Master's discord online so they can suggest tasks
Comfort:
I have made a post here and on GetDare listing Scrum Master's discord in case anyone wants to suggest tasks for me to complete

Have a conversation with housemate while plugged
Comfort:
This was a lot easier to do than I initially thought as I quickly lubed up the plug and slid it inside. I then went downstairs under the pretense of getting myself a drink. I sat down and had a long conversation with my housemate while feeling the plug deep inside me.

Wear plug to work during sprint
Comfort:
I was very nervous but excited about this task. In the morning just before heading out to work, I lubed up the plug and slid it in. As I walked to work, I realised that with every step I took, the plug wiggled from side to side teasing me.

Wear cage to work during sprint
Comfort:
I both love and hate chastity as wearing a cage makes me feel so slutty but also prevents me from playing and having orgasms. On the same day I was plugged, I was also caged. Throughout the day, I kept feeling it there, remining me of what a slut I was.

Inflate buttplug beyond previous limit
Comfort:
After a couple of attempts, I managed to get the inflatable buttplug inside me as it kept flopping about.
I managed to hold 15 full pumps for 1 minute before I needed to deflate it and remove it. I hope to increase this in future.

Orgasms:
29/06/2023: 1
01/07/2023: 1

Retrospective:
What went well

• Managed to complete tasks
  • Was very horny and had to have an orgasm twice
  • Started training to be a butt slut
  • Did a lot more kinky things than has in ages
What didn’t go so well
  • Wasn’t able to get a ball stretcher
  • A lot of tasks had to be marked quite high, some as limits as they would impact day to day life and might impact job
  • Could break them down into smaller less scary tasks
  • Nice to have unrealistic fantasies and think of them but have to be realistic at times
What would you like to continue doing?
  • Would like to continue to train holes, ass and mouth
  • Deepthroat training tasks
  • Would like to continue with discreet public tasks where feels like a slut and has to try to appear innocent
What you like to stop doing?
  • Less tasks involving friends, housemates and partners as have to live with them
What would you like to start doing?
  • More outdoor tasks
  • More pain ones

Reactions: subdream

Featured Threads

New Personals