Am I bisexual?

WorkingMan1972

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 10, 2022
Florida
So, I love and couldn’t live without women. But I’m attracted to men as well. More I’m a physical way. It’s all about the sex. I’m not sure if I’m capable of having feelings for a man the way I can with a woman but I won’t rule it out. I’m just not interested in that right now. I sometimes wonder though if I’m really bisexual or just very open minded and adventurous. I don’t mind wearing a label and am would be fine being bisexual, proud in fact. Either way I’m happy with who I am even though I hide it from most. One thing I’d like to get opinions on, after I cum either from having sex with my wife or from masturbating I lose the bi feeling, my attraction to men that is. Usually just for several hours but sometimes for a day or 2. Can any of y’all bi guys out there relate to this and is it normal? Anyway, just wanted to pour my heart out and contribute to the community. I’ve acted, played and bull shited on other sites but I’m being 100% open and honest here. Y’all will see the real me, I promise.

Reactions: 0naimad

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
For me, I consider myself bi/bicurious. However, I don't feel sexual attraction to males, but I think I would be interested to have a male sub, but my preference is for mature and big guys mainly.

WorkingMan1972

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 10, 2022
Florida
Hi. Yeah, same here in as I’m not attracted to males either, I mean not emotionally. It’s all about the sex for me, purely a physical thing. I can appreciate a good looking penis and man ass.

Inandoutandallabout

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 20, 2022
Hi. Yeah, same here in as I’m not attracted to males either, I mean not emotionally. It’s all about the sex for me, purely a physical thing. I can appreciate a good looking penis and man ass.
Hey late to thread but I am physically attracted to women but also love cock. Not attracted to men apart from their cock.

Reactions: WorkingMan1972

WorkingMan1972

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 10, 2022
Florida
Hey late to thread but I am physically attracted to women but also love cock. Not attracted to men apart from their cock.
Exactly. I’m attracted to a good looking cock and man ass. All I’m interested in when playing is sucking and fucking. No kissing, hugging or caressing.

Featured Threads

New Personals