Am new... And exploring

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Got any context method like kik,hangout whatsapp etc, i am willing to train you as well as turn you into an object to use for fun. Pm me back with your contact ids

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I'm new to kink... I'm looking for a sadistic Dom/domme that can train me and is willing to help me learn my limits :)
If you’re new to kink you’re better off doing some basic research. Trying to find munches or demo nights at dungeons to learn safer. Don’t fall right in for someone who used buzz words to swoon you into falling for their tricks. Mentoring is best done by same gender same role as yourself. Playing or tasking is not how one is “trained”. Lots of people will say they’ll “train”someone new and that really just means I’ll play and task you. So be careful what you sign on for. Try to vet people as best you can. Get specifics and details and check them against your research. There are lots of guys/girls looking for easy play who will have little to no experience and little to know concern of your well-being. With you being new and seeking out pain play it’s even more critical that you have a knowledgable experienced top. Many things that seem simple have big risks and can result in injury. Just browse some of the half ass fantasy tasks people have posted on this site. You can also view peoples profiles here to see all their prior posts to help you get a feel for who they really are and what they are seeking as well. Ask lots of questions, trust your gut, stay safe, and it is ALWAYS OK TO SAY NO TO ANYTHING AT ANYTIME.

Featured Threads

New Personals