Amazing active Kik sub/Dom Auction group has space

Daisymaezzz

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 26, 2019
Our Kik group is very active and has an even mix of Dom's and subs. We now have a few spaces. Drop me your Kik handle to be added to the screening room.
Male Dom's/female subs only
21+ for subs, 26+ for Dom's
Everyone is thoroughly screened so you can be assured the group is full of fabulous people.
Very busy group with lots happening daily.(no money, we use a points system) Plus an auction every Friday which results in 5 day dynamics between Doms/Subs.
Hope to see you there.

Reactions: KrakenPet

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I would love to do this i am a slave and my kik is angel_CBT
Her post clearly states male doms female subs only. as a male sub/slave where do you think this applies to you? please slow down and show us that you can thoroughly read and understand a post instead of seeing "kik group" and "subs" and just slamming your kik up there.

Reactions: Daisymaezzz

slave.doggy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 24, 2018
Our Kik group is very active and has an even mix of Dom's and subs. We now have a few spaces. Drop me your Kik handle to be added to the screening room.
Everyone is thoroughly screened so you can be assured the group is full of fabulous people.
Very busy group with lots happening daily.(no money, we use a points system) Plus an auction every Friday which results in 5 day dynamics between Doms/Subs.
Hope to see you there.
Coolben.2345

devil_4ever

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 6, 2017
Hope to see you there.

I am interested in joining the group.

Male dom 27
Kik- devil_4ever

Stretch24

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 14, 2020
You're both sub males, slow down and read. Shes looking for dom male sub female only...it's right there in the post.
Lol it's so crazy how many times I see this type of thing where they clearly state what they want and it's totally ignored.

KrakenPet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 10, 2023
Beverly Hills
Hope to see you there.
borninthenude is my Kik I would love to be added