An Art Gallery Showing

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
It just occurred to me that when suggesting this idea to someone else to use for their mistress that I should post it here and let all of kinktalk join in as well.

First a question for you to ponder, have you ever want to use body paint on yourself for more then just your face?

Well this thread is about just that, Body Painting. But not just any old body painting because this is where you let all of your curves, crevices and any and all appendiges which will inspire the art that will be placed upon your bodies to show off in an art exhibition.

Now if you would like me to take your submissions and arrange them for you if you wish to participte then I can do for you. If you would like some one else to arrange the submissions then you may do so as well, just make sure to let everyone know when you post you will be doing this.

Each person who participates will have to do at least one full body painting complete with photo per day, faces cannot be shown, until one week after they post they would be putting together an Art Exhibition.

Now part of the fun comes next the audience might have an interest to try to "own" one of your paintings, but in order to do that they have to htry to buy it from you with their total number of posts as their currency, unless you choose not I sell one.

Both male and female may do an exhibition.

Make sure you take no longer then a week with one photo per day at least.

There will be no faces in the photos of the Art.

And if you desire to sell a photo to some who wants a piece of your art make sure you lay down some ground rules if you have any about the piece of Art in question, but only if you choose to sell.

Also include a tittle and small description of each piece of art as if people were walking around trying to view them in person.

Lastly, if there shows enough interest in this Art Exhibition, I may take what I consider the best of each weekly submission to throw into a "Grand Exhibition" you could say at the end of the month or each month if things go well.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Interested but not entirely sure I understand what you expect of the participants

So basically, think of those random festival that have people getting naked and going through some body painting to go around and parade themselves to show off the artists talents of being able to make the naked human body into something more with the talent of Art.

It is the same concept really, you will use your body as the "Canvas" and your curves crevices and other appendages will be the inspiration along with the submissive or dominant lifestyle you life weither in private or in person.

The time frame is a week with 7 paintings of your own design to show off in an exhibition for an "Art Gallery Showing" of sorts, minus the art gallery of course and yes you need to be ok with photos below the waist.

I hope this help clarify a little about what I set up.

If you have any other questions just specify what you are not clear on and I will try to clarify it better for you

Featured Threads

New Personals