anal probes

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
i used to dream of alien abduction and anal probes..also being forced to have sex with others so the aliens could learn about human sexual practices....or was that real??

Reactions: BadJeans

dutchjustme

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
i used to dream of alien abduction and anal probes..also being forced to have sex with others so the aliens could learn about human sexual practices....or was that real??
No anal for me and no aliens as well.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I speculate that a sophisticated alien race would attempt to wipe our brains of these memories. Not being human they may do an imperfect job, resulting in what some might confuse as a dream. I believe you. I believe we are not alone. I believe alien life is visiting earth and probing our butts.

Reactions: NBondage

BadJeans

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 23, 2018
I am your person.
I have a weird and huge kink about aliens. They could prob my nipples, anal, pussy and clit too. Basically anything. And all at once, if possible.

The older I get the more I dream about it.

NBondage

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 6, 2020
WOW I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!
I HAVE HAD ALIEN ABDUCTION FETISH TO THE POINT OF CREATING UNNATURAL DEVICES TO PROBE MYSELF WITH AND IMAGINE IT WASREAL. OMG

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
As a rule, no matter how sick your fantasy is, no matter how depraved or unthinkable, the fact that you have thought about it is enough evidence that it has been though and performed before. There is nothing new under the sun, not ever. Well, technology maybe, but no human behavior.

Featured Threads

New Personals