Anal Slut needs tasks for whore night

Chantal

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2022
Hi there,
I have a free night and I am planning on getting extra slutty, any suggestions?

I have:
- 2 medium buttplugs
- 1 medium glass dildo (4 inch)
- 1 big dildo (6 inch)
- tape and zipties for bondage

Hummybun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 7, 2022
I have some tasks
Kik me Abv04

Suck your dildo 10 times while your hands are tied behind the back and the starting position is at least 10 feet distance from dildo,and once you get the dildo once ,if you drop it you will start from again.
Every time after sucking change position.
Hands still tied and legs too

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
Hi there,

I have:
- 2 medium buttplugs
- 1 big dildo (6 inch)
I think you should start the night off with a little reminder of being slutty. That is, insert one of the butt plugs and then go out for a bit -- maybe a couple of drinks at a local, maybe some shopping in a mall, someplace where there will be people. It will increase your embarrassment if you wear a short skirt and have to be very careful that people don't discover the truth of your actions. Once home, you should zip tie your hands behind your back, apply clamps or pegs to your nipples and use the large dildo for a good butt fucking using something like hot sauce or chest rub as a lubricant. Ride the dildo for 30 minutes in front of a mirror so you have a constant reminder of your true self. Once you have completed all the tasks, you may allow yourself an orgasm -- but not before.

Reactions: Chantal

Chantal

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2022
I think you should start the night off with a little reminder of being slutty. That is, insert one of the butt plugs and then go out for a bit -- maybe a couple of drinks at a local, maybe some shopping in a mall, someplace where there will be people. It will increase your embarrassment if you wear a short skirt and have to be very careful that people don't discover the truth of your actions. Once home, you should zip tie your hands behind your back, apply clamps or pegs to your nipples and use the large dildo for a good butt fucking using something like hot sauce or chest rub as a lubricant. Ride the dildo for 30 minutes in front of a mirror so you have a constant reminder of your true self. Once you have completed all the tasks, you may allow yourself an orgasm -- but not before.
Thats a great idea, but Im in quarantine right now so that will have to wait some time. 😔

AussieDomSammy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 20, 2020
Hi there,

I have:
- 2 medium buttplugs
- 1 big dildo (6 inch)
Kik me
thisone7256

Featured Threads

New Personals