Anal stretching with something dirtier involved

NancyWhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 5, 2024
I am a 34y old female looking for dares in the next couple of days. I am into anal stretching, humiliation, mild poop play (no eating or tasting). Something like forcing myself to poop on a dildo then having to smell it until I come. Or stretching my ass so wide that some poop leaks into my white underwear while I am out in public. I have never done this before only masturbated to it but want to take the next step and actually do it. Happy to document everything.

NancyWhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 5, 2024
Edit to add that I do not have kik or any messaging apps. I plan on using only this platform to communicate. If that works please feel free to contact me. I will not reply to any requests asking for my kik etc.

switchgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2020
Get a circular shaped ice mold like the ice popsicle ones and make one with water. Fuck ur ass with it with u beg to be fucked more.
another task
fuck ur ass till very raw and till it hurts and fuck urself for another 2 mins while begging to stop. Then put in 5-10 large sized ice cubes in ur ass and then plug in a buttplug and go out and about for at least 1 hour in public. Then after at minimum an hour go into a public bathroom to let all the water out of ur ass. Make sure u wear a short tight dress if possible if not a dress then a tight top and skirt or leggings or something seethrough.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Get a circular shaped ice mold like the ice popsicle ones and make one with water. Fuck ur ass with it with u beg to be fucked more.
another task
fuck ur ass till very raw and till it hurts and fuck urself for another 2 mins while begging to stop. Then put in 5-10 large sized ice cubes in ur ass and then plug in a buttplug and go out and about for at least 1 hour in public. Then after at minimum an hour go into a public bathroom to let all the water out of ur ass. Make sure u wear a short tight dress if possible if not a dress then a tight top and skirt or leggings or something seethrough.
Nice idea. You can fill condoms with water and freeze them to make ice dildos as well.

DaveDunkin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 13, 2019
get a butt plug ready and vibrator if you have one.
Bring a dice or use a random number generator from 1 to 6.
Wait until you need to go #2, that's your starting point.
Plug yourself and roll the dice.
The number now shows you the hours you have to keep that plug in and the amount of edges you will have to give yourself each hour.
When your time is up, start masturbating again. You are now allowed to push that plug out and finally relieve yourself.
No cleaning up before you came!
Enjoy!

Featured Threads

New Personals