Anal training

Naughtyharry

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 20, 2011
London
As part of a task I have been asked to get atleast 15 hours anal training, I know it's going to be painful but would like to ask people for advice and maybe some task todo of a night time while I am alone?

nudedude7

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 22, 2011
Lube, lube and more lube to keep the objects going in and out.

Entiger

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 18, 2012
Silicone based lube for anal. Because water based just gets absorbed in your bum.

Also when it comes to anal training and anal play in general you have one outer and inner sphincter as you probably know. The outer one you can control with your mind and relax at will, so just take your time, relax and use lots of lube and you will get bigger and bigger in, that's the easy part.

The trouble starts when you reach the inner sphincter, because that muscle you have no control of. If it is not co-operating don't try and force it further, just wait until it relaxes and then and only then you go deeper.
WE-NEED-TO-GO-DEEPER.jpg

bestofthebest

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2012
Silicone based lube for anal. Because water based just gets absorbed in your bum.

Also when it comes to anal training and anal play in general you have one outer and inner sphincter as you probably know. The outer one you can control with your mind and relax at will, so just take your time, relax and use lots of lube and you will get bigger and bigger in, that's the easy part.

The trouble starts when you reach the inner sphincter, because that muscle you have no control of. If it is not co-operating don't try and force it further, just wait until it relaxes and then and only then you go deeper.
WE-NEED-TO-GO-DEEPER.jpg

Very good advice, about the lube in particular.

Featured Threads

New Personals