Anal?

Amey

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2021
My bf looovesss anal but idk if I can handle it and I don't want to hurt his feelings, any way to help get used to it I don't have a dildo

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Short version. Fingers, small plug sets, small slender dildos, lots of lube lots of slow working and patience. Fast stretchjng is what you want to avoid. If it hurts too much don’t force it
That being said. If you don’t like anal and can’t do it then be honest with him about it and he needs to respect your wishes I have plenty of subs I have been with who don’t do anal and I just don’t push it. It’s all about respecting others.

Natural Dom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2021
Clarksville, Iowa
I agree with zubzzzero 100, butt plugs help alot, can make you ready at any given moment, tell hell to work with ass with fingers allot, and never do with out lube, you can cause tears on anal walls.

Amey

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2021
Short version. Fingers, small plug sets, small slender dildos, lots of lube lots of slow working and patience. Fast stretchjng is what you want to avoid. If it hurts too much don’t force it
That being said. If you don’t like anal and can’t do it then be honest with him about it and he needs to respect your wishes I have plenty of subs I have been with who don’t do anal and I just don’t push it. It’s all about respecting others.
Thank you

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Anal is ADDICTIVE. THIS IS WHY IT PRODUCES FEAR.

A few suggestions:

1 = START EATING YOGURT

Yogurt is probiotic and will make uou poop cleanly leaving your rectum EMPTY.

A huge horror is poopcickle.

After several days of yogurt eating suddenly your toilet paper will be CLEAN AFTER WIPING. This means you are at clean anal phase.

2 = a bit of practice.

GO TO DOLLAR TREE AND BUT A TOILET PLUNGER WITH BEADED PLASTIC HANDLE. ALSO BUY A BOTTLE OF COCOA BUTTER LOTION.

This handle will become a favorite sex toy. It unscrews from the rubber base.

The size, ease of entry, the beaded effect, and the ability to go deep as you dare all work wonders.

3 = know that anal sex across the board has gone viral. To that, but a dildo strap and dildo and ALSO PEG HIM.

Females seeking to peg males is beyond measure and NO MALES ARE COMPLAINING.

Of course HE NEEDS TO EAT YOGURT TOO. Just 1 small cup any flavor/s is fine 5-7 days.

Note: yogurt has NO BAD SIDE EFFECTS, HAS MANY BENEFITS, AND MAKES A GRAND ANAL PLAY LUBE!

4 - Learn to relax. There are anal relaxing products like = analease

These containe lidocaine. A great alternative is ASPERCREME (walmart brand is around $4 and of course can be used on sore muscle aches & pains).

Note: if using aspercreme = MAKE SURE IT CONTAINS LIDOCAINE as this product has a formula with and another without.

5 - Play there yourself 1st. Then you will not have stress or pressures. You can also just try things and FEEL. You are going to be surprised because after a solo session you will tell yourself = its ok, not great.....

But then find days later YOU WILL BEGIN TO CRAVE THIS.

STUDIES HAVE VERIFIED THAT ANAL SEX IS THE SINGLE MOST ADDICTIVE FORM OF SEX FOR MALES AND FEMALES.

6 - Buy a big box of condoms. These are found under LOT /condom lot via ebay and amazon = 100 for around $20.

It can be a good thing to place a condom on ANY INSERTABLE FOR TEST AND PREP STAGE PRIOR TO A SERIOUS ANAL EVENT.

If the rectum is not fully discharged, the prep penetration stimulates the colon and then a complete bowel movement is prompted.

Once that happens all should be well. This is very good when depth play is involved BECAUSE GRAVITY SQUACHES OUR INTESTINES TOGETHER AND THIS MAKES US RETAIN POOP IN OUR INTESTINES WHICH IS NOT HEALTHY.

Anal depth play acts as a colonic so we can be internally clean and healthy.

In fact ANAL SEX PROMOTES HEALTH AND WELL BEING.

THE 1ST SEX PLAY TOYS EVER DISCOVERED WERE ANAL PLAY ONES DEPICTED ON CAVE DRAWINGS BY CAVE MEN.

So make this a SEX PLAY THING, and play with it.

I suggest you watch videos by these 3 women and do what they are doing. Your life will then be grand:

1 = ladyfyre

2= mistress t

3 = zoey halloway

-:)

Featured Threads

New Personals