And what is...

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
the craziest kink that you HAVE done? Following on from sarahamber's question about what you would do, I want to know how kinky you've already been?

I've got a lot of experiences to choose from, but the most intense was when my husband made me wear all of my vibes under my clothes to a major shopping centre. He made sure people would be checking me out anyway by making me wear my pleated skirt and a tight white blouse as well as my high heels that padlock round my ankles with heart shaped padlocks that look like innocent little charms.

Underneath, I had on my bright yellow bikini thong and no bra. He taped my small dual bullet vibes to my breasts just above my nipples, my remote-controlled egg vibe over my clit, both of my small vibes in my pussy and my big one in my bottom, although as it won't fit all the way in without causing me serious pain, half of it was sticking out. He wrapped some tape around it and tied it round my waist to keep it in place, taped the remote for the dual bullet vibes to the small of my back then gave me the selection of clothing he'd got for me.

On the drive there, I just had the bullet vibes and the egg working, but once we got to the shopping centre he turned them all on. I was so self conscious and could feel my face burning hot red! I'm sure everyone that saw me knew! I managed to hold off my first orgasm for about ten minutes at most, after that they were constant but he made us walk all around the shopping centre, took me for dinner and then to the cinema without turning any of them off! The fact that I'm not allowed to sit on my skirt when I'm with him didn't help at all, I could feel everyone's eyes on me, I was checking around frantically all the time, but couldn't be sure whether people were staring any more than normal or not!

The batteries died in the anal vibe, the bullets and one of the vibes in my pussy, which helped a little, but it wasn't until we were back at the car after the movie that he removed them, and he made me take them off while I was stood at the back of the car and put them, and my thong, into the boot! I still wasn't allowed to sit on my skirt for the drive home, and in the glovebox he'd packed my dildo and ordered me to use that all the way home. When I got him into the house, he was rigid and red hot for me. I straddled him on the sofa where we stayed the rest of the night till we went to bed, exhausted

Featured Threads

New Personals