Angsslaves Humiliation 2018

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
As you are aware I have a Mastress who is my x-girlfriend. We have continued to play over the years even though we are both now married to other people.

My wife will be leaving for holidays and I will be alone for 11 days. During this time I have given myself up to my Mastress who will be controlling me and pushing my boundaries. I have vowed to do anything that she wants me to do and to do to me. With the exception of any permanent markings and or deliberate pain. I am hers to do as she wants, and she has asked that I document and blog daily. This will not be for the faint of heart as she plans on really humiliating me, yet she will enjoy it immensely.

She has already prepped me by having the hair from my knees up to my belt line all waxed off, except she has left a "landing strip" just above my penis.

My current instructions for day 1, which begins tomorrow is that I am to drive my wife to the airport while wearing black and red lace panties under my clothes. Then in the afternoon I am to change into all lace panties and go out in the yard and get a sunburn so that the lace design in burned on me.

At that point I will be waiting for further instructions and will add to this blog as she says.

Angsslave

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
I admire your dedication to Mastress Ang. Enjoy the next few days... but not too much.

Featured Threads

New Personals