Any mistresses or masters into scat?

pilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2019
Any mistresses/masters interested in challenging me to some games with shitty forfeits? Something like this comes to mind but happy to discuss anything really:

Once I'm desperate to go we'll begin. I'll chain and combo lock myself to a fixed towel rail to avoid escape (you'll have the code), chuck chastity on to avoid any enjoyment and potentially secure the remotely activated electric shock collar around my balls for "encouragement".

Then we'll begin the torment.... normally I'd do something like online multiplayer battleships (rules to discuss) but I'm open to other challenges that either lead to freedom if I win or a dirty meal if I lose...

Amateur eater so great if you get off on that. DM me if interested and we can come up with something that I'll regret, more than happy to hear your filthy suggestions.... Happy to send masked video proof as required. DM here for kik, happy to chat there if preferred.

M, 30, UK.

pilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2019
Shitting in the next hour, up to you if thats in the toilet or if I'm the toilet....

Featured Threads

New Personals