Anyone ever got hurt?

rgjmce

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 27, 2009
I have started looking at bdsm bondage videos and damn it looks so painful. I'm wondering anyone ever get a broken arm, leg etc. I know it's tied in a certain way so this doesn't happen but still people make mistakes

HelloToast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2010
Lol
Depends on who you are with and how well they are with it .
You can obviously get hurt.
But if your careful you are safe ;)

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
You sure can. I've never had a problem, though I'm very cautious.

NeonInk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Oct 5, 2010
Lol it can actually be fatal depending on what activity is going on.
Best advice I can give is get a lot of training first before trying something extreme out.

LadyLomion

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
There is a lot of things that can hurt from bondage, from simple rope burns to damage through lack of blood to the extremities, to asphyxiation and death. Broken limbs can result from falling badly while in bondage and landing badly- if the arm can't move in its normal arc to respond to the impact, the shock will take the next available path of least resistance- and that could be an arm collar bone.

Some can be avoided by making sure you're using suitable materials. I silk rope especially made for bondage is obviously safer than nylon clothesline rope.

Learn your knots. The lark's head is your friend.

You may also want to consider good cuffs which support the wrists and ankles, and tie the ropes through the D rings on there rather than directly on the skin.

Lis x

Featured Threads

New Personals