Anyone experienced?

Dryxw

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2020
Hey! So recently i've discovered after dating my gf she is intoo balloon fetish. Mostly blow to pop. She trying to convince me into to it. Although its not something that i could be ashamed of but scarried to try it cause i think i will look weird.
Any daddies with their littles/princesses that are also into balloon fetish? Or anyone with experiences of it?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Try to see it like this.. You care for her right? Who cares if you look silly behind closed doors if its something thats important to her. If there is no harm coming to you from it other than some slight embarrassment then whats the issue? I think she trusted you enough to want you to participate in this with her. She put herself out there to ask you and with the risk of you saying no or making her feel ashamed about her kinks. Just cuz its not your preferrred kink doesnt mean others dont enjoy it. I think you should support her and do it because shes special to you . Looking silly is a non issue. Im sure she has done things with/for you that might make her feel silly or uncomfortable.

Featured Threads