Anyone like messy fun?

Do you like WAM (Wet and Messy)?

• Yes, I like it (or part of it)

Votes: 48 78.7%
  • No, I think it's weird

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Never heard of it (but I think I might like the idea)

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Never heard of it (but it sounds odd to me)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Took a look at the websites you linked. Looks interesting but definitely not my cup of tea. Too much of a humiliation and degradation aspect for me.

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
I find it visually interesting. I do like to look at photos or videos of women covered in sweet things like chocolate, candy sprinkles and whipped cream but in at home practice I'm not into full body sploshing. I like a bit of spray whipped cream, honey, or chocolate sauce to lick off a woman but nothing that requires plastic sheets or a pressure hose for cleanup.

Lolly1869

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 18, 2008
Never actually been involved in it but would like to try it and like watchin the vids!

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
I've tried a wet and messy sex with my ex boyfriend. I remembered we used fruits, ice cream and mayonnaise that time. These things are scattered all over my body and he cleaned it by just using his tonque.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
I haven't heard of it, but I think I might love the idea. It's good to learn new things :D

sweetvtmom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 12, 2008
My ex husband and I put plastic down on our bed and then covered each other in chocolate pudding and whip cream. :) It was a whole lot of fun.

Anybody seen the movie 9 1/2 weeks--the refrigerator scene? My favorite--if you haven't seen it--check it out.

up4dare

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 1, 2014
I'm talking about food, mud, wetlook - not bodily functions....

If you're not sure what I'm talking about, try these sites: http://www.splosh.co.uk/ and http://umd.net/

'Scientific' discussion at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_and_messy_fetishism

Henry

Indeed I am I used to be on splosh (sites no longer active from what I believe and umd has changed crazy since i havent been on it but im on there still love gunge used to film and your more than likely recognise my name on there I think

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
Indeed I am I used to be on splosh (sites no longer active from what I believe and umd has changed crazy since i havent been on it but im on there still love gunge used to film and your more than likely recognise my name on there I think

Unfortunately Bill Shipton died and he ran Splosh.
With him went the site.
I believe several of the magazines and the original videos (yes video) are much sought after because a few (now) rather high profile tv females who passed before the camera lens when they weren't famous.

There are a couple of other sites such as jillys messy house/fun house or something like that where you will find some of the 1970/80/90's page three girls covering each other in a mixture of items.

I don't think this fet is as popular as it was say five years ago ... though i still enjoy an oil or cake session with the right lady myself.

Featured Threads

New Personals