Application for online slave

sissylexi

VERIFIED Sissy
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Jan 4, 2023
Adorable Lord and Master, who is superior to me and unrestricted in all points, I hereby apply to you for training as an online slave for an indefinite period, which I cannot cancel.
I am ready to be trained by you to become a willless online slave and public property, I want to give up my free will and all my taboos permanently and be usable for everyone who asks for it. My body is freely available to you for this purpose and I would like to be available to you as a stupid, submissive, masochistic and show-happy useful object.
I will let you mold and fit according to your ideas and present myself to you in my "male" appearance as well as in a feminine form as a sissy. The latter presentation may be requested both with and without a wig.
We can also make a contract, which I will proudly present in front of the camera on a full-body photo and send to you as a picture.
I like to be humiliated, degraded, laughed at, tortured and used in every conceivable way for your personal amusement. Of course, I will endure regular video sessions. I am 32 years old, slim and would be happy to be your new slave.

Here are more details about my body, preferences and taboos:

Height: 181cm
Weight: 74kg
Penis length (flaccid): 10cm
Penis length (rigid): 17cm
Smallest possible chastity cage: XS
Intimate hair: mostly shaved

Likes: Humiliation, Degradation, Enslavement, Sissification, Feminization, Showing, Pain, Torture, Anal Play, Fisting, Dildos, Bondage, Lingerie, Humiliating Clothing, CBT, Feet, Pee, Cum, Gagging, Clamps and much more

Taboos: illegal, permanent physical damage, scat

I hope to meet your requirements and wishes, to be able to enter into a contractual relationship of dependency with you as soon as possible and to become your property and online slave.

Most submissive, inferior to you in supreme worship and in all points,

your applicant

Reactions: Xiolav

Xiolav

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 1, 2023
Hello there,I like what you post here about your strong desire to be owned by a Master.

Yes I do want to own you and use a new slave like you. Someone i can torture and degrade. Text me on Kik: Xiolav

Featured Threads

New Personals