As I was growing up and after leaving school

HarryPotter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 2, 2011
...............I moved on from my paper route to various proper jobs. One of which was a milk roundsman – back in the days when milk was delivered fresh to people’s doorsteps

Obviously, this required getting up early in the morning which, based upon the time of year, meant that I spent a lot of the time in the dark before the sun rose in the morning.

Darkness, early hours, no-one around – can you see where this is going ??

It had been some years since I’d had my naked experience in the field and I was back to daring myself again. I wasn’t too sure how much I could get away with and so I would dare myself to have my jeans fly undone for 10 minutes or to have my shirt unbuttoned to the waist for 10 minutes etc – little things like that

At that time of the morning, I managed to get away with every challenge that I set myself which, based upon the time of day and the lack of people around, isn’t surprising really.

I started to realise what I could get away with and my thoughts immediately zoomed to nudity.

Surely, I couldn’t get away with being completely naked ?? I’d never be able to do that !! However, the more I thought about it, the more I realised that it was a possibility. No-one else was up and about at that time of day and if anyone did go past me in my truck, they were in a car and normally travelling at speed so they wouldn’t notice me. Anyway, I had driveways and bushes to hide behind if that happened.

Therefore, one morning, I decided to bite the bullet and do it.

I got about 2 miles away from the depot which was about 1/10th of the way through the round. I took off my shirt and continued with my deliveries for a short while. So far so good. I removed my jeans and continued with my deliveries. At this point, I was simply wearing my shorts. Sooo far sooo good !! Again, my heart was thumping and I was back to being a teenager again. Would I dare myself to be completely naked ?? You bet I would !! I slid my shorts down my legs and stepped out of them. I then continued with my deliveries for about another 20 minutes.

The deliveries involved lots of jogging up and down people’s paths. Jogging naked (for a bloke) brings it’s own challenges (different to those of a woman ;-) )but I found that I liked the feeling of my bits and pieces flopping around as I ran.

The truck would do 13 miles each day and so with me jogging up and down people’s driveways, backwards and forwards to the truck, I reckon I was doing the equivalent of a marathon each day.

That 20 minutes was a wonderful experience and set the tone for a number of similar experiences in the future and to this day, I don’t think any of the people in my town ever realised that their milk was delivered to them by me, completely naked.

Featured Threads

New Personals