Ask the Queen of Sluts

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I wanted to make things a little interesting. I call myself the "queen" of sluts, so why not own up to it and open the door for some degrading and humiliating questions about my body, my kinks, my sex life, etc.

Everything is completely open, I will answer anything you can think of. :p

I don't know if this is the spot for this or if there even is a spot for this. I apologize if it isn't.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Why are you a fake?

How am I fake? Lol.

Oh, nevermind. I see that you call everyone fake. You called my kik group fake because you didn't get any pictures. :p

Last edited:

slavino00

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 5, 2015
How am I fake? Lol.

Oh, nevermind. I see that you call everyone fake. You called my kik group fake because you didn't get any pictures. :p

Only who is fake.
Also your kik is bullshit ;-)
Btw enjoy. Bye man.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I haven't check that in a long time, so I'm not sure.

lethrrgy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 1, 2015
Why do you consider yourself the Queen of Sluts?
Have you ever thought about relinquishing your title to the Australian woman who has supposedly slept with over 10,000 men?

Ziggy Wiggy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 1, 2015
Attitude does have a lot to being Queen of Sluts and she clearly has a lot;)

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Why do you consider yourself the Queen of Sluts?
Have you ever thought about relinquishing your title to the Australian woman who has supposedly slept with over 10,000 men?

Just because I can. Your "number" doesn't determine sluttiness.

Attitude does have a lot to being Queen of Sluts and she clearly has a lot;)

I'm not just a slut, I'm a bitch who pisses off a lot of people and laughs in their faces. ;)

Draken

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
I wanted to make things a little interesting. I call myself the "queen" of sluts, so why not own up to it and open the door for some degrading and humiliating questions about my body, my kinks, my sex life, etc.

Everything is completely open, I will answer anything you can think of. :p

I don't know if this is the spot for this or if there even is a spot for this. I apologize if it isn't.

This should be a fun one

What are the top 5 most interesting first message you have received and remembered in KT asking you to be their sub/slave

P.s. I do not mean the good ones

Dalebitch2010

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 26, 2015
Looking to add to my kik slaves needing females willing to try new things. I understand being a slave can be scary message me and il help you through it. My kik is tennisfreak2016

I am also a teacher

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Looking to add to my kik slaves needing females willing to try new things. I understand being a slave can be scary message me and il help you through it. My kik is tennisfreak2016

I am also a teacher

Advertise elsewhere.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
This should be a fun one

What are the top 5 most interesting first message you have received and remembered in KT asking you to be their sub/slave

P.s. I do not mean the good ones

Forgot to answer this one, I apologize.

1) You're my slut now, do as I say and send me all of your information.
2) If you were a real submissive, you would submit to me without a contract.
3) What kind of submissive has limits? Become my slut and I'll train you properly.

Those are the only ones I can remember. Not word for word (and definitely not that good of grammar/punctuation).

SsmIAm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2015
hm, let's see...

Descrbe the most intense orgasm you've ever had and tell us what it was that made you cum so hard.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Descrbe the most intense orgasm you've ever had and tell us what it was that made you cum so hard.

It was my first time achieving orgasm, actually. I don't really remember much of it, I was just relaxed, thinking about nothing or no one in particular. The reason it was so intense was because I am a squirter and didn't realize it. I faked orgasms with (at that time) ex boyfriend because I'm not very sensitive.

Hope that answered it the way you wanted.

SsmIAm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2015
It was my first time achieving orgasm, actually. I don't really remember much of it, I was just relaxed, thinking about nothing or no one in particular. The reason it was so intense was because I am a squirter and didn't realize it. I faked orgasms with (at that time) ex boyfriend because I'm not very sensitive.

Hope that answered it the way you wanted.

I'm sure that was an intersting revelation ;p

sophiaspanties

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 26, 2015
cherry hill
When did you lose your virginity? Did you break your hymen before you first had sex? How? Where did your guy cum the first time you had sex? Do you like deepthroating? Has a guy ever came while he was in your throat? Does cum turn you on? where do you like cum to go? Does a facial turn you on because it's degrading? Do you like when a guy cums in your mouth? Do you actually enjoy it? Or do you enjoy it because they do? How many guys have been inside you? How many times have you let guys cum inside your pussy? How many guys have you fucked at once? Have you ever done a double penetration? What would you do if your man wanted you to go in to pay for gas after he came on your face during road head? Would you do it? Have you ever licked a girls pussy? How bout after a guy came inside her? If you were in a bathroom and a hard cock pops through a gloryhole, how big does it need to be to make you want to suck fuck and swallow it's cum? Have you ever been paid to have sex with someone you would have never had otherwise? Have you ever squirted in a girl/guys face? Whats the most sexually daring thing you've done in public? Whats the biggest thing you've had in your pussy? Whats the first thing you used to fuck yourself? Whats the biggest thing you've had in your butt? Do you like being called dirty names? What names? Would you want your hair yanked and face shoved into the pillow while getting fucked. Have you ever fucked a guy without eer kissing him? Have you ever been refused a kiss because you had just sucked a dick or had cum in your mouth? looking forward to your answers!

Featured Threads

New Personals