At home alone all day, need dares

Wwwmna

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 15, 2022
Hi, I'm at home alone all day tomorrow
Needing dares or kinky things to do (tasks)
I have no toys but am open to using anything on my house.
Not into anything high pain
I like edging, bdsm, and being controlled

jojje

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 30, 2014
scandinavia
Well if you like being controlled you can ask me nicely to "control" you remotely during tomorrow. Otherwise I have a few suggestions:
1) Peel a piece of ginger and insert it in your pussy. Lie down comfortable and gently caress your clit until the ginger is unbearable. No cumming of course.

2) Clothepins on nipples. Especially nice when leaving the house so you are reminded of your sluttiness.

3)spank yourself as red as you can using kitchen items such as wooden spoons or spatulas

1, 2 and 3 might perhaps be considered as extreme pain by some sensitive people so I include some more gentle ideas as well.

4) Walk around naked in high heel shoes. Write "whore" in your face. This will keep you trapped inside and vulnerable.

5) Decide in advance amount of fluid to drink and frequency of toilet visits. Will keep you on edge. Also add edging every hour. Promise yourself not to cum until the day is over

Reactions: heykumar_raj

Wwwmna

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 15, 2022
Well if you like being controlled you can ask me nicely to "control" you remotely during tomorrow. Otherwise I have a few suggestions:
1) Peel a piece of ginger and insert it in your pussy. Lie down comfortable and gently caress your clit until the ginger is unbearable. No cumming of course.

2) Clothepins on nipples. Especially nice when leaving the house so you are reminded of your sluttiness.

3)spank yourself as red as you can using kitchen items such as wooden spoons or spatulas

1, 2 and 3 might perhaps be considered as extreme pain by some sensitive people so I include some more gentle ideas as well.

4) Walk around naked in high heel shoes. Write "whore" in your face. This will keep you trapped inside and vulnerable.

5) Decide in advance amount of fluid to drink and frequency of toilet visits. Will keep you on edge. Also add edging every hour. Promise yourself not to cum until the day is over
Thankyou :)
Will definitely give these a go
Some of them are a bit more then I have tried before, but I will give them a try

Wwwmna

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 15, 2022
A simple one from me if possible.
Grind as much different objects as possible till you edge. An object can be anything. I.e. table, vacuum cleaner, couch, stairs, toilet brush. The higher the number of different objects and thus edges the better.
Ooh this one looks fun will definitly be doing

Featured Threads

New Personals