At home tasks

Littletittiegirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2023
I live with some other people in my current apartment, and I was hoping for some tasks I could complete that would require me to wear or do something while around them or when they are in the house.

It’s very important that the risk of them catching me needs to be medium to low.

I have the following toys:
Small, medium, large butt plugs
Rabbit vibe
Bullet vibe
Egg remote control vibe
Nipple clamps
Cloths pins
Rope

My likes include: nipple play, ropes, and being plugged
Limits: pee, poop, involving others, illegal, permanent, blood

I will write all reports here!! If anyone else would like to join this challenge as well we can suffer in silence together 🫣

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Plugs and bullets can be worn with virtually no risk. If you run the vibe part be sure to test the noise level and not be sitting too near your roommates while it’s running.

Clamp items can go on nipples or Clit and depending on the size will remain hidden. Maybe a loose tee shirt or sweatshirt to hide them. Or at most a padded bra.

Tying a chest harness or a crotch harness can work under clothing as well.

Are you looking for specific racks written out or just general ideas?

If tasks. Then it would help to know how often you’re around the roomies what common room activities are habit for you all. Do you do the cleaning in common areas, dishes, bathrooms, etc?
Do you all hang out frequently watching movies, eat dinner together, any other together activities. Or just see one another in passing

Littletittiegirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2023
Plugs and bullets can be worn with virtually no risk. If you run the vibe part be sure to test the noise level and not be sitting too near your roommates while it’s running.

Clamp items can go on nipples or Clit and depending on the size will remain hidden. Maybe a loose tee shirt or sweatshirt to hide them. Or at most a padded bra.

Tying a chest harness or a crotch harness can work under clothing as well.

Are you looking for specific racks written out or just general ideas?

If tasks. Then it would help to know how often you’re around the roomies what common room activities are habit for you all. Do you do the cleaning in common areas, dishes, bathrooms, etc?
Do you all hang out frequently watching movies, eat dinner together, any other together activities. Or just see one another in passing
I’m looking for a specific tasks to complete. I see one roommate more frequently than the other, we normally hang out for a couple of hours a day sometimes Amelia sometimes will watch a movie or just catch up. Overall, I would love to just get a variety of tasks and I can complete them when the opportunity presents itself.
I’m more looking for tasks to complete. If my roommates are ground great, if not that’s also OK.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
1. A simple set up but challenging completion task. Would be combine them all. Clamps on nipples. Plug in ass using a size that is tight and just a big uncomfortable to keep in. Be fully dressed keeping it all hidden. Use the bullet vibe to edge once in each room in the house. Kitchen, living room, your room, bathroom, and any other rooms avail. Once edging is complete you’ll finish off and cum outside the apartment door. Again keeping it all hidden.

2. Keep at least one hole filled at all times when you’re home for a day. Inside your room both holes will remain filled always. When outside your room doesn’t matter which hole is filled but you must always have one filled. When you return to room back to both filled.

3. Create zippers using the clothespins and attach them all over your body in any direction you want. Fave parts of most are around tits, down inner thighs, or around pussy. Pull them off slowly and try not to get busted making noise in your room.

4. Set up an orgasm per every bathroom trip you make in a day. Sneak one of your toys in there with you and you’ll have to make it quick to avoid suspicion.

Reactions: brattyboy42

Littletittiegirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2023
1. A simple set up but challenging completion task. Would be combine them all. Clamps on nipples. Plug in ass using a size that is tight and just a big uncomfortable to keep in. Be fully dressed keeping it all hidden. Use the bullet vibe to edge once in each room in the house. Kitchen, living room, your room, bathroom, and any other rooms avail. Once edging is complete you’ll finish off and cum outside the apartment door. Again keeping it all hidden.

2. Keep at least one hole filled at all times when you’re home for a day. Inside your room both holes will remain filled always. When outside your room doesn’t matter which hole is filled but you must always have one filled. When you return to room back to both filled.

3. Create zippers using the clothespins and attach them all over your body in any direction you want. Fave parts of most are around tits, down inner thighs, or around pussy. Pull them off slowly and try not to get busted making noise in your room.

4. Set up an orgasm per every bathroom trip you make in a day. Sneak one of your toys in there with you and you’ll have to make it quick to avoid suspicion.
Thank you! I will try to get some of these done and report back

Reactions: subzzzero

Featured Threads

New Personals