At work today....

emma1996

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 14, 2017
Im gonna be at work today, alone with just two security guys outside at the door... Any fun ideas to do?

Reactions: Brownman12346

bee9

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2010
Obviously try to seduce them, one a a time. Different holes or sloppy seconds - up to you.

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
take off ur panties and leave them on your desk..or let them "fall" out of ur purse as you walk by.

grab a marker and write things on ur body under ur clothes when no one is looking.....if ur shirt has button..undo three of them...

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
definitly miniskirts..like the tight ones thats stop just above the knees..nylons or stockings..heels..

low cut jeans with a thong that sticks out..button down short sleeve tops with buttons casually undone..

shirts that rise up to show off ur stomach when you raise ur arms over ur heads..yeah..we notice that tease ladies ;)

anything low cut..

loose skirts or ones that show off leg when u walk..like a side slit

thats some anyway..

bee9

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2010
How can i do it without risking my job?
You'd go after a exploring a 'hidden public' kink first.
Try something from the list: ben wa balls, crotch rope, a touch of toothpaste on your clit, a butt plug, an egg vibe, no panties, clothespins on your labia, edge.
From the outside use other advice posted already - high heels, stockings, push up bras, smart make up, red nail polish, all standard tricks.

Brownman12346

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 2, 2018
Uk
Mmm. I’d. Take toys to work if I were you... leave them on your desk for them to b found!!!! Also ensure you used them whilst at work!!!
Try you best to not get caught. If you get caught you would have to fuck both guards as a forfeit!!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals