older but fun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 26, 2013
Master Slave City
44 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Hello and thank you for taking then time to read my advertisement.

I am new to this site with not a lot of experience as a Dom but i know what i like and what i am looking for in a sub.

I live in Australia in a small city in Victoria. I am a 43 years old male looking for a online female sub of any age for a long term Master Slave relationship and friendship.

This is what i am interested in and what i like when it comes to a sub and anything i list below is negotiable and can be discussed before starting any relationship.

Pet Play.
Pet play is something i have been interested in for a long time and would like a sub that likes the idea of putting in a effort to dress like a pet dog or cat for me. Even if they don’t have a dog or cat suit i would be just as happy with face make up and a homemade tail as long as they want to take their role as my pet seriously.

They would be expected to perform tasks for me such as performing tricks begging playing with toys feeding and drinking from dog bowls and anything i think a pet dog should do for her Master.

BDSM.
When it comes to BDSM i am into a Sub performing light self bondage to start. Things like leg ankle and breast bondage.

Sub’s Quality’s.
What i am interested in when it comes to a Sub is.
Their ability to be honest when it comes to who they are and what they want.

Someone that’s not afraid to give me ideas about what they are interested in trying and tell me there likes and wants in order for me to enhance there experience as a Sub.

Must be open minded when it comes to trying new things and be at least willing to try things at least once for me. (WITHIN THERE LIMITS).

Anything a Sub is interested in i am willing to incorporate into routines and taske for them.

Method of contact.
I have Skype which i prefer and this is my main method of contact but if you cannot use Skype i am willing to download any other type of messenger for our sessions.

Webcam sessions will be compulsory for pet play and other tasks where i feel i should see you.

Some offline tasks will be given to complete between contact depending on tour daily routines but most will be online.

Contact me if this interests you and tell me as much as you can about you and your likes and dislikes.

• Kinks:
Pet play Self bondage humiliation cam sessions.

• Experience:
allways learning.

• Limits:
open minded to any kink or likes.

Featured Threads

New Personals