(AU) North West Victoria: M/Dom/34 seeks F/Sub/All ages ~ long term female sub wanted

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)

frog

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2014
34 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my advertisement. I am a male dominant that lives in Australia in North West Victoria. I am seeking an long term online Submissive female that is serious about her role as a slave. I am an open minded Dominant that is fair when it comes to my Submissive slaves needs and can adjust her tasks and routines to suit any real life problems and situations she may encounter if asked to do so and I think it is a reasonable request.

Time zones are not a problem in most cases as I am flexible with the times I can be online and in most cases I can adjust to suit your time zone but it’s a two way street and a expect some sort of effort from your end as well.

WHAT TASKS I WILL EXPECT MY SUB TO DO FOR ME.

Writing daily reports on all of your tasks I give you.
Pet play (your choice of animal)
Some cam sessions on Skype.
There may be body writing in discreet places occasionally.
Tasks involving some of her daily routines
Clothing control (non public mainly when in private.)

WHAT SORTS OF PUNISHMENTS WILL BE HANDED OUT TO MY SUB.

At start of relationship my Sub will think up
something she doesn’t want to do and let me use it as a punishment for disobedience.
(Corner time)Standing in corner facing wall fully dressed pants/panties down to ankles or naked.
Self spankings.
Line writing.
Removal of something they like for a time period.
Rolling a dice to determine what punishment you get.

SUB’S REQUIREMENTS.

My slave can be any age from young to old but my main requirement is they are completely honest with me from the start of the relationship because the one thing I hate is deception and the only way a good relationship will succeed is to be completely honest and open about everything. I will not judge anyone for their age or appearance.

Must have Skype and an email address to keep in communication with me.
Webcam required.
Be honest committed loyal and a friend as well as my sub.
Willing to openly tell me your likes and kinks so I can incorporate them into routines.
Be able to talk to me and ask advice about any personal problems you may have.
Someone that is not afraid to try new things then judge them on if they like them.

QUESTIONNAIRE BELOW.

If you are applying please fill in the questionnaire below and message your answers to me with a bit about yourself and what things you can offer me as a slave.

1/ your age?
2/ your limits?
3/ your likes?
4/ any experience?
5/ bra size?
6/ Country you live in?
7/ virgin or not?
8/ tell me something you haven’t tried as a slave but want to.
10/ Tell me what you think is the two most important things are that a slave should do for her Master?

• Kinks:
long term submissive slave. pet play Skype cam sessions.

• Experience:

• Limits:
must be open minded honest and serious about her role as my slave.

Featured Threads

New Personals