Aus: 28/F looking for a Master, Daddy or Mummy to talk to online

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
Kinks
Edging, toys, teasing, directed play, light anal (happy to push this for the right person), being your “good girl”.

perfectsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
Hi everyone,
I’m here looking for a new master, daddy or mummy to chat to on kik. Not looking for more than an over kik relationship.

About me:
I have tried a few ‘submissive’ roles in the past. I have been a slave but I got bored of the constant degrading. I have been a submissive but found I wanted more affection. I have been a little but didn’t really get into the age play that is required. I would consider myself a middle. I get the nurturing side while being able to adore my partner and still being put in my place when needed.

Why am I here:
I have recently gotten out of a very vanilla relationship and am looking to rediscover this side of myself. I was lucky enough to meet some beautiful people through this website a few years ago, one beautiful man in particular who I hope is reading this, so I thought I would roll the dice again.

A few guidelines:
Only genuine people please! I don’t like to waste my time.
Preferably between the ages of 25-40.
I don’t mind if you have several others on the go. So long as I feel special and you have time for me, I will be happy.
I am straight but have always considered trying Mdlg so I am open.
I am very loyal. I have had kik relationships for years at a time. Not looking for once off play.

Kinks:
Edging, toys, teasing, directed play, light anal (happy to push this for the right person), being your “good girl”.

Experience:
I have been back and forth from this website for about 7 years. I’ve had a few profiles over that time. I was trained in person by a beautiful man for about a year and then the rest has been on kik only.

Limits:
High pain, skat, urine, blood, humiliation, public, facial recognition, permanent marks, illegal, constant degrading

I like to keep things straight forward and simple. Just on kik, chat when we are both available, share our kinks and have loads of fun in the process.

If this sounds like you, please private message me.

Looking forward to finding myself again with you!

Redsilkyrope

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2017
Mmm I thought I had replyed yet. Perhaps I missed the “send” button XD. Anyway, your message is interesting. I’m actually sarching. If you are still free and would like to chat a bit to know each other needs, kik me at Redsilkyrope
Kris.

Slightlypervy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 2, 2014
Hi everyone,
I’m here looking for a new master, daddy or mummy to chat to on kik. Not looking for more than an over kik relationship.

About me:
I have tried a few ‘submissive’ roles in the past. I have been a slave but I got bored of the constant degrading. I have been a submissive but found I wanted more affection. I have been a little but didn’t really get into the age play that is required. I would consider myself a middle. I get the nurturing side while being able to adore my partner and still being put in my place when needed.

Why am I here:
I have recently gotten out of a very vanilla relationship and am looking to rediscover this side of myself. I was lucky enough to meet some beautiful people through this website a few years ago, one beautiful man in particular who I hope is reading this, so I thought I would roll the dice again.

A few guidelines:
I don’t mind if you have several others on the go. So long as I feel special and you have time for me, I will be happy.
I am very loyal. I have had kik relationships for years at a time. Not looking for once off play.

Kinks:

Experience:
I have been back and forth from this website for about 7 years. I’ve had a few profiles over that time. I was trained in person by a beautiful man for about a year and then the rest has been on kik only.

Limits:
High pain, skat, urine, blood, humiliation, public, facial recognition, permanent marks, illegal, constant degrading

I like to keep things straight forward and simple. Just on kik, chat when we are both available, share our kinks and have loads of fun in the process.

great ad, are you still looking? My name is Jay i'm 46 from the UK. Would be good to chat to see if we click. Pm me or Kik me MasterJay2213 if you want to know more.

Jay

MRL0VER

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 2, 2019
Hello how are you?
Nice ad, id like to apply.
Id like to talk more about what your after.
Your profile is locked so maybe you could pm kik name to talk on there

Nightwolf231

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2019
Hi everyone,

About me:

Why am I here:

A few guidelines:

Kinks:

Experience:

Limits:

Would love to kik with you if you are still looking. Let me know

GlutenFreeBull

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2019
I wanted to write you a DM but your settings don't allow it. Looks like you've already found what you had been looking for. Best of luck, cheers!

Alih0123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 7, 2019
This sounds Amazing and exactly what I want my kik is alih0123 please message me ASAP can’t wait

Sam George

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 3, 2021
Hi everyone,

About me:

Why am I here:

A few guidelines:

Kinks:

Experience:

Limits:

I don't know if you must be still looking dear but It will be good to talk to you.
The only thing is I'm 20

vicksforu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 13, 2020
Private message option is not showing

Kik- vicksforu
Msg me directly. I would love to get to know you

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
Hi everyone,

About me:

Why am I here:

A few guidelines:

Kinks:

Experience:

Limits:

Hi how are u?
Give me a message if u are still searching for a master

SoCaliMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 10, 2015
Hello

I read your message as I like what I read and would like to get to know you more
Message me if you want to get to know each other more