United States (East of the Rockies)

Skex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2013
44 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 50

I'm looking for a bondage toy/playmate, a woman who is interested in exploring her darker desires in a safe sane way.

I'm more B/D than S/M. I see the role of a Dom to be a guide and protector of their submissive, by taking control the Dom allows his submissive to let go of her inhibitions and guilt, since they are not in control they are not responsible for what they do or what is done to them. Thus they are free to let loose and go with the experience.

I am married and not interested in changing that, I'm not cheating , she knows and approves of my seeking other playmates, she will be able to find some of her own. If you worried about drama you are more than welcome to check with her.

Be 18 to early 50s, intelligent, attractive, confident, imaginative, creative, open minded, honest, and sensual with the desire to let go and let someone else help guide them to new experiences.

I'm not interested in a slave nor some hot mess looking for a sugar daddy or white knight.

I am looking for a emotionally mature woman who is otherwise together and sane (well as sane as we can be in this crazy world) but would like to take the occasional break from her normal vanilla life to let go and become a sexual plaything to someone who won't judge them.

While sex will probably be involved it would not be the focus of this arrangement. It would instead focus on the dynamics of power, control and surrender. There may be some pain (perhaps a lot depending on desires) but it would only be in the service of finding greater physical and emotional pleasure. All limits will be respected and activities negotiated.

• Kinks:
Bondage (in particular predicament bondage), spanking/flogging, nipple/breast play/torture, mind games, humiliation, total power exchange, exhibitionism, role-play, consensual non-consent,

• Experience:
Mostly spice in primarily vanilla relationships, I did have a brief relationship with a sub in the area but it didn't work out, and I'm currently working on developing an online slave.

• Limits:
pets/poop/kids, permanent harm, social suicide

New Personals