Away for summer

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I have stayed away from all forums I am a member of (not only KT and GD) for the past few weeks. This time out only made me realize that I don't really feel the need to be active anymore. I have enjoyed my time as a member and moderator but the last couple of months I have questioned more and more whether I want to go on... I just don't get much out of it anymore :-/

The last few weeks have been awful for me on a personal level and I really don't want to write about it... I can't anyway. I'm confused, sad and drained... Being active on forums and blogging is the last thing on my mind atm...

So I'm gonna take the summer off and see where things are going from there. My son will be on vacation from school in 3 weeks and will "officially" moved back with me. He's already here: only some of his personal belongings need to be moved. So I will spend most of my time with him :)

When school restarts in september maybe I will feel "alone" and feel like coming back here... or maybe not... Who knows? But until then I'm gonna be off and probably so on IM as well (except for Merlin, of course).

So to all: Have a great summertime :)

Featured Threads

New Personals