Back To School-A Short Story By Secretspanker

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
1990 West Sussex,England:30 Year Old Henrietta Atkinson Got Out Of Her Shower,She Dries Off,Then Steps Tentatively Onto The Bathroom Scales-She Makes The Sign Of The Cross-She Looks Down-'Yes!Thank You God!I've Finally Done It!'-The Raven-Haired,Tanned Brown-Eyed Mother Of Two Had Reached Her Target Weight!Henrietta Had Been Fighting A Losing Battle Against The Flab When She Left School 12 Years Ago-A Year Ago Her Doctor Told Her To Lose Weight-Or Face Some Serious Health Problems In The Near Future,She Took Up Jogging And Went To The Gym Regularly,Cutting Out Fatty Foods And Chocolates,As The Pounds Fall Off,She And Her Husband Mike Began Making Love Much More,Henrietta Started To Wear 'Sexier' Clothes,After She Lost All The Cellutite Off Her Thighs And Buttocks,She Would Often Wear Denim Cut-Offs During The Summer,She Made Her Family Also Part Of Her Exercise Regime-Buying A 'Swingball' To Have Fun With Her Kids,Henrietta,With A Towel Now Wrapped Around Her,Dashed Excitedly Upstairs To The Attic-She Prayed It Was Still Intact!After About An Hour Of Rummaging Through Many Crumbling Cardboard Boxes She Finally Found It!Her St.Agatha's Roman Catholic School Uniform!She Was Saddened To See The State Of Her Little Straw Boater!The Mice Had Obviously Been Nibbling At It!But The Rest Of Her Uniform Was Intact!Kept Safe In Reams Of Special Wrapping Paper-Her Emerald Green Blazer,Bearing The School Badge-With It's Motto In Latin 'Robur Cordis' ('Strength Of Heart')Grey Pleated Skirt,White Socks,White Shirt,Black Leather Shoes,Grey V-Necked Jumper,And Green And White Striped Tie,Henrietta Was Now Covered In Dust!She Had To Take Another Shower!Afterwards,She Ironed Her Uniform-Then Put It On-It Fitted Perfectly!Only One Problem-The Skirt Now Seemed To Long!She Was Proud Of Her Now Long Slim Legs!So She Went To The Cupboard And Got Her Sewing Kit-She Settled On Taking The Skirt Up To Mid-Thigh,Often At Her Old School,The Girls Would Often Take Up The Hems Of Their Skirts-To See How Short They Could Get Away With!Then The Headmistress Ordered All His Teachers To Measure The Length Of Girls Skirts While Kneeling On The Floor-If It Measured To Short-You Were In Deep Trouble!Mike Arrives Back From Work,Having Picked Up The Kids From School-George,8,Laughs When He Sees His Mum!'Mummy!Why Are You Dressed Like That?'Henrietta Coughs Awkwardly 'Just Dressing Up For Fun George!You Like Dressing Up Don't You?Remember That Soldiers Costume I Bought For Your Last Birthday?' George Nods 'But I Thought You Were Too Old To Dress Up Mummy?' Mike Has A Big Smirk On His Face! 'Grown Ups Like To Dress Up Too You Know!' She Says A Bit Sharply-George Looks Nervous-His Mother Hugs Him-5 Year Old Jessica Now Comes In 'Mummy Looks Pretty!' She Says-Her Little Head Looks Up At Mike 'Yes She Does Jessica!Very Pretty!' He Replies.Henrietta And Mike's Love-Making Was Even More Vigorous That Night!'God!That Image Of You In That School Uniform Takes Me Back!'Mike Says Afterwards,As Both Lay Exhausted In Bed 'I Remember You When You Were 15!You And The Others All Getting Off The Bus!My Mixed Comprehensive Was Just A Mile Away From Yours-But It May As Well Has Been A Thousand Miles!You St.Agatha's Girls Were 'Forbidden Fruit' To A Good O'l C of E Boy Like Me!'Mike And Henrietta Didn't Start Dating Until 1981-He Met Her During The Celebrations Of Charles And Diana's Wedding-They Were Married That November,And Their First Child,George,Was Born The Following Year.Henrietta Has A Naughty Idea!'Mike!I Bet I Could Pass Myself Off As A Pupil At My Old School!'-Mike Looks Worried 'Now!Now!We Will Not Have Any Of That!' He Replies -Henrietta-Gets Out Of Bed And Slips Her Uniform Back On -She Wiggles Seductively 'Don't Be An Old Fogey Darling!'-She Does A Sexy Little Striptease-And The Couple Are Making Love Again 'All Right!Just For One Day!'Mike Finally Relents-As She Goes Down On Him.Dressed In Her Uniform,Henrietta Effortlessly Mingled With The Other Pupils-Which Now Included Boys!As They Made Their Way Through The School Gates-Some Sixth-Form Girls Were Smoking-One Kindly Offered Henrietta One 'Thanks!' Henrietta Says-And The Girl Produces A Lighter-One Of The Teacher's Spots The Girls-The Maths Mistress Miss Dawlish,A Frosty-Faced 47 Year Old-She Grabs Hold Of Henrietta's Arm 'To The Headmaster With You My Girl!'-The Headmaster-35 Year Old Mr Jenkins,Dark-Haired,Blue-Eyed,Was Gobsmacked When Henrietta Was Marched Into His Office-He Had Never Seen Her Before In His Life!He Opens The School Register 'Name Girl!''Henrietta Sheridan!'-She Replies-Giving Her 'Maiden Name'-He Can't Find Any Such Sixth Form Girl!'Miss Sheridan!How Old Are You?''18 Sir!' She Replied-But Found It Hard To Keep A Straight Face 'Very Well!What Is The Name Of Your Form Teacher?'The Headmaster Says-The Game Was Up!'Alright!It's A Fair Cop!' She Throws Up Her Hands In Resignation 'It's All A Silly 'Dare'!I Wanted To See If I Could Pass Myself Off As A Pupil Of Your School!I Used To Be One Myself You Know!'The Headmaster Picks Up The Phone On His Desk And Dials 'Hello?Is That The Police?'-Henrietta Grabs The Phone 'NO!'-She Says-The Headmaster Looks Coldly At Henrietta 'You Are A Member Of The General Public!I Can't Allow Any Tom,Dick,Or In Your Case,Henrietta!To Just Walk Into The School!You Could Be A Danger To My Pupils!No!This Is Now A Police Matter!'He Starts Dialling Again-Henrietta Falls On Her Knees!'Please!I Have A Husband And Two Children!Think Of Them At Least!'The Headmaster Replaced The Phone-He Looked Down At The Attractive Young Woman-Yes!She Could Almost Pass For A 18 Year Old!She Even Fooled Him For A While!A Cruel Smile Pays On His Lips 'Very Well,Mrs?' 'Atkinson!' Henrietta Replied 'Mr's Atkinson,I Will Over Look This Little Incident-On The Condition You Meet Me Again In This Office Tomorrow Morning 7:00 A.M.Sharp!I Guarantee Afterwards You Will Think Twice About Pulling Any More 'Dares' As You Say After That!'And So Henrietta Was Back In Her School Uniform The Following Morning-But It Didn't Feel As Fun As The Previous Time!She Politely Knocked The Door Of The Headmaster 'Enter!'-She Comes In-Her Eyes Immediately Drawn To The Crook Handed Cane On His Desk!'I Have Dug Out The Schools Old 'Punishment Books'-Your Name For The Period 1973-1978 Keep Cropping Up Almost Regularly!''Henrietta Nodded Her Head-She Was Often Being Punished At This School-The Slipper,Strap And Cane Had Often Been Used On Her Bare Bum!The Headmaster Swishes The Cane '24 Strokes Maximum Allowed Under The School's Rules For The More 'Serious' Infractions!' He Says To Her,Gloatingly-Henrietta Gulps!She Remembers Her Canings Very Well!But The Most She Once Had Got Was Just 12!How On Earth Could She Endure 24?'Of Course!'Mr's Atkinson' He Condescendingly Said To The Now Trembling Henrietta 'You Can Walk Out Of Here Right Now!But!You Can Expect The Police To Call At Your House Later Today!'And So-Henrietta Received Her First Caning In Over 12 Years!Skirt Up,Knickers Down,Bending Over The Chair-It Was Undoubtably Just As Painful As She Had Remembered!She Was Reduced To A Sobbing Wreck Well Before The 24TH Scorching Stroke Had Finally Been Administered!Afterwards,Henrietta Goes Home And Showers -Very Gingerly Soaping The Thick,Still Burning Ridges Of Flesh On Her Bottom-She Would Have To Refrain From Love-Making Until They Healed-The Last Time It Took Over Two Weeks!She Then Returns Her Uniform To The Attic-Again,Wrapping It Up Carefully,Perhaps She Would Don It Once Again-Her 40th Birthday Perhaps?But At The Moment She Couldn't Stand The Site Of It!Back At St.Agatha's The Headmaster Takes Out A Punishment Book For The Year 1987 And Makes A New Entry-'Henrietta Sheridan,Infraction-Deceit,24 Strokes Of The Senior Cane,On The Bare'-He Smiles As He Closes The Book!The Last Laugh Really Was On Henrietta!His School Had Been Forced To Give Up Corporal Punishment Three Years Ago!But Then,As Henrietta Was Not Strictly A 'Real' Schoolgirl,Surely,He Had Not Exactly Broken School Rules?SECRETSPANKER

Featured Threads

New Personals