Back to school - subtle punishment - bi F21

Punpkin

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
Hi everyone,

With the Christmas break almost over i need to stock up on ideas. As a pain slut i want to feel pain or at least mild discomfort virtually constantly. I need ideas for ways to subtlety physically punish myself underneath my clothes starting on monday when i have to head back to uni. I don't own any toys but creativity lies within finding ways to use household items or office supplies for decent punishment. The more creative and interesting the more likely i am to do it.

Loves: Pain, degradation, humiliation, pet play, slavery, toilet/bladder control, furniture privileges control

Limits: Scat, Feet, Pics, Vids, Family, Friends, Public, Skin piercing, Blood, Permanent marks

Slightly interested in hidden public stuff.

Please remember i want something creative to cause discomfort throughout the day. Think about your punishment before posting it, how possible it is to happen, what health risks are involved and such and please make sure you read the ad before posting. Any stupid replies will be ignored. People who assume shit amd believe that giving out a basic punishment with a random number is their go to answer without actually thinking what they're doing is a poor escuse of a "Dom" aand gives others a bad rep.

Do not take my message as an attack but more of a reminder and suggestion.

bundlehaven

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 29, 2014
Hey, I hope you get some good suggestions. This one isnt so painful its more simply uncomfortable. You'll need to be wearing jeans or trousers this day. Firstly insert one pair of panties into your pussy as far as you can, next put on another pair of panties but only pull them up to your knees. Now pull your trousers up the rest of the way. The panties are to stay wherever they end up up your thighs for the rest of the day.

Like I say, just a silly thing to try.

Reactions: Raiden

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
My suggestion would be to make yourself a set of tack pads, you can find my simple instructions here; https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/show-off-home-made-stuff.14142/
These are better for all day use than a tack bra as you can remove and replace them several times during the day. They are also also good used in panties but I suggest you have a trial run with them first to see how you go. It is also possible to tone the effect down a bit by adding a layer of thin foam or something similar however I recommend you try them as is first as many find them fine for longer term (several hours) use as they are.

Punpkin

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
My suggestion would be to make yourself a set of tack pads, you can find my simple instructions here; https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/show-off-home-made-stuff.14142/
These are better for all day use than a tack bra as you can remove and replace them several times during the day. They are also also good used in panties but I suggest you have a trial run with them first to see how you go. It is also possible to tone the effect down a bit by adding a layer of thin foam or something similar however I recommend you try them as is first as many find them fine for longer term (several hours) use as they are.
Oh I tried this before for like an hour or 2 on both my boobs and ass cheeks and loved it!!! guess a full day would be fun

Punpkin

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
Hey, I hope you get some good suggestions. This one isnt so painful its more simply uncomfortable. You'll need to be wearing jeans or trousers this day. Firstly insert one pair of panties into your pussy as far as you can, next put on another pair of panties but only pull them up to your knees. Now pull your trousers up the rest of the way. The panties are to stay wherever they end up up your thighs for the rest of the day.

Like I say, just a silly thing to try.
I'll give it a go since it sounds interesting but if it's obvious on the jeans I might not do it
also is there any bad side effects from wearing panties inside my pussy for a whole day or am I in the safe zone?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
also is there any bad side effects from wearing panties inside my pussy for a whole day or am I in the safe zone?
This is a tricky one, "all day" is not a good idea in general due to the slight risk of toxic shock syndrome (TSS) which although very rare can happen. This is why they recommend you change tampons regularly. Don't let it scare you too much though, it is very rare and unlikely in normal circumstances.
The best way to play that game is to have 2 pairs, and swap them around from time to time. So every hour or two go to the toilets and take off the pair you are wearing, pull out the ones you have inside and swap them over so you wear the ones that are damp and pop in the other pair. If you are not allowed panties then simply keep them out for some time before replacing them or keep two pairs with you.

Punpkin

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
This is a tricky one, "all day" is not a good idea in general due to the slight risk of toxic shock syndrome (TSS) which although very rare can happen. This is why they recommend you change tampons regularly. Don't let it scare you too much though, it is very rare and unlikely in normal circumstances.
The best way to play that game is to have 2 pairs, and swap them around from time to time. So every hour or two go to the toilets and take off the pair you are wearing, pull out the ones you have inside and swap them over so you wear the ones that are damp and pop in the other pair. If you are not allowed panties then simply keep them out for some time before replacing them or keep two pairs with you.
thanks i had this panties in pussy dare before but for short periods and always wondered what effects it might have, I'll keep that in mind

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
thanks i had this panties in pussy dare before but for short periods and always wondered what effects it might have, I'll keep that in mind
I have used this a lot myself but I always do the swap thing when setting it for all day. Over the years various subs have probably done this for me about 100 times or more with no ill effects, I like the added interest of the swap over too, something about them wearing damp panties that appeals...

bundlehaven

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 29, 2014
Ha, thanks for the advice on the panties in pussy - like you say, swapping through the day sounds more fun anyway.

And yes I wondered whether it'd be obvious to see through your jeans too...

rheez95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 1, 2019
I would suggest a little risky dare. It would be hot if you masturbate in public transportation like bus. Go at the back and find a guy or girl to tease. Slide your panties and insert a finger to it. Add more fingers eventually.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I know that a lot of time has passed, but I have such a good answer that it is impossible for me to pass ip up. It would in the very least serve to somebody else, or to you later.

Simply put one tablespoon of sugar or uncooked rice between the sole of your feet and the nearest item of clothing, which should be a sock, a pantyhose, or your shoe itself.

Featured Threads

New Personals