Thecuriouspainslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 5, 2020
I've been bad. Yesterday I cheated on my dom without realizing and told him every single detail, before that I had been staying up late and he told me to go online so you guys can give me á punishment, he already gave me a hard painal , smothered me and yeah humiliated me all day.
Feel free to tell me how much of a slut I am, go hard on degrading me. He wants me to be used like I deserve. I already had hundreds of strokes from the metal stick and feel my ass burning but I need to feel how bad I am and how I am his little painslut.

No limits except for blood and needles

JustMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2020
I've been bad. Yesterday I cheated on my dom without realizing and told him every single detail, before that I had been staying up late and he told me to go online so you guys can give me á punishment, he already gave me a hard painal , smothered me and yeah humiliated me all day.
Feel free to tell me how much of a slut I am, go hard on degrading me. He wants me to be used like I deserve. I already had hundreds of strokes from the metal stick and feel my ass burning but I need to feel how bad I am and how I am his little painslut.

No limits except for blood and needles
you let Him down, you let yourself down.. you should be ashamed of yourself. What a dirty, dirty girl.. you are supposed to be His little slut but you let yourself think with your slutty little cunt... you barely spared a thought for what He would think.. just a sexual little animal..a naughty little pet. I would tape high heels to your feet.. spread your legs with a bar, bind your arms behind your head, a cord running between your legs, labia clamped and hanging weights. Then you would be placed in the corner to think about what a naughty girl you've been.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
You fucking bitch!

Do you think we are so stupid as to fall in your games? You call yourself a "curious pain slut", and you said that you endured "hard pain anal" but still need more...

Obviously, pain is one of your favorites. Therefore, whatever punishment we give you cannot be condimented by any pain, whatsoever!

Now, reply to this thread by posting your entire list of loves, likes, so-sos, dislikes, hates, and limits.

Meanwhile, assuming humiliation is a dislike, I will tell you some clothing rules for you to use 24/7, except when nude.

Note that to use the bathroom, these rules would mean you get to strip totally nude first, then do whatever you came to do, then dress back up.
  1. Micro skirts or dresses
  2. Stilletos
  3. See through tops
  4. Makeup and jewelry
  5. Nothing else
Take a note that no underwear is allowed for you, of any kind.

Featured Threads

New Personals