Bait pictures and info, then expose (KIK)

Speedofan4ever

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 8, 2018
You bait pictures and (personal) information from me on kik. You may lie, gain my trust, you may tell me whatever you like to get the pictures and infos. You don't have to tell me, that you saw this thread.

The rules are simple:
You may do everything to get any information from me you want and any picture you can get. When you feel, you have enough pictures/infos you publish them on some public website: ...... the website you like. Then you give me the URL, post the URL here in the thread and the second round of the game begins.

I have only one way to get it removed from the internet. Play the game: Each day we roll. Based on the result the following happens:
1: Bad luck. Lose one point. Nothing else.
2: You can post everything you have on another website.
3: I have to share the link to the online pictures and infos on another website and send you the URL. Gain one point.
4: I have to send two pictures as requested. You can add the picture to the others. Gain one point.
5: I have to send one picture as requested. You can add the picture to the others. Gain one point.
6: Gain two points. Good luck. Nothing else.
When I reach 10 points, I won and everything is removed. Whenever I fail a task, I lose one point.

To make this more challenging for me, here are three links. I get new messages from these topics every day. Maybe you want to use these to get my trust:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=379861

Kik: DerStarkeHengstFfm

Last edited:

Speedofan4ever

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 8, 2018
Thank you for the hint. I have changed my original post. I was not aware of that, but i makes sense!
Again thank you!

skylord

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 10, 2014
This sounds like a fun game... I'm in for this as well.

Featured Threads

New Personals