ball gag

fetishfarmer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 13, 2014
im going to have a go at making my own ball gag but all the balls I have tried have been far to big when I thought they would have ben the perfect size , anyone done this before and have any tips on what make the perfect homemade ball gags:)

Benn_w

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 5, 2016
Australia
im going to have a go at making my own ball gag but all the balls I have tried have been far to big when I thought they would have ben the perfect size , anyone done this before and have any tips on what make the perfect homemade ball gags:)

ping pong ball.
Drill a hole carefully straight through, file the edges (otherwise it will cut ur lip open (experience)) place string/rope through and ur good to go!
Try atatching an anal bead/hook to the back of the gag, for some interesting self bondage!
have fun and be safe!

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012

Practice golf balls. Almost no chance of airway obstruction, easy to use, cheap as hell, effective and they look great in the mouth. Oh, and you'll drool like a dogue de bordeaux with it in your mouth. ;)

http://www.amazon.com/SKLZ-Mini-Pra...=1457745358&sr=1-2&keywords=wiffle+golf+balls

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
Yea, but you want to uses something were it won't screw up somebody's tooth enamel, or chip a tooth, so be careful

Featured Threads

New Personals