Ball pulling

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
This is quitean interesting thing that myself and by statistics, so many others have wandered into.

This can be self induced, femdom applied, partner applied, or device induced.

In general a 2nd party hand wraps around the skin between the penis and balls, then snugging around the bslls, and pulling firmly downward while applying squeeze grip to the balls themselves.

Variations on this theme involve rope, twine, ribbon, or cbt toys.

I have found shoelaces and nylon stockings, and pantyhose to do marvels as they stretch and tie well.

There is a darker side to this too and i recently witnessed as a guest, a session where a male sub was restrained, had his master pull his balls with 1 hand and spank them with a riding crop with the other.

It was so intense that the sub began auto ejaculating and couldnt stop himself.

I do confess it was so intense watching that a similar auto ejaculate happened to me.

So now it seems ball pulling, squeezing, binding, and stretching is all the rage.

Personally, ive dabbled with it a year as a trial but have found i really like it. Ejaculations are super intense. Ive recently found a metal hitch ball puller with weights and am planning on getting one.

There doesnt seem to be much chatter here on any of this so im wading in and asking for others to share feedback, ideas, and experiences.

I also have a few questions.

Is it better to have a female squeeze or a male friend to squeeze?

In my mind both have advantages. But which makes you cum more? Hmm....

Today sex and gender are growing into 2 separate things altogether so a guy playing with another guy is so commonplace as to be absurd, so thus the above question so i might know.

Anyway, feel free to share ideas, experiences, and info.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Thanks for bringing this up. I've only recently tried this and I'm amazed at the results.

I had mine pulled and slapped semi-painfully for several minutes and could not help but cum regardless of trying not to and not being erect. I believe the tension and impact on the balls caused them to spasm and force an ejaculation. Incredible feeling.

Reactions: bribri

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Thanks for bringing this up. I've only recently tried this and I'm amazed at the results.

I had mine pulled and slapped semi-painfully for several minutes and could not help but cum regardless of trying not to and not being erect. I believe the tension and impact on the balls caused them to spasm and force an ejaculation. Incredible feeling.
Im taking a super long shoe lace, tying a loop at the end, then string the rest through the loop to make a tournequet.

Im then wrapping it around my balls with the loop side up so that when i pull it tight the string hangs on the bottom side.

I do this while stooping and then put the string end under my heel and stand.

This gives a 3-4 inch pull and is overwhelming.

In fact it causes prostate leakage to drool which is super sexy and sometimes i slowly do squats which after a few makes semen begin to drool which is sexier.

When i started ball squeeze play i began tying an old girl friends left behind nylon stocking around in several different ways and liked them all.

Ball pulling, ball squeezing, and ball stretching all are somewhat different as is ball busting.

In my opinion there is alot of uncharted territory in this. There is 1 couple where hes face down on a glory hole table and tied to it WITH ONLY HIS BALLS DECENDED THROUGH THE HOLE.

SHE WITH BOXING GLOVES BEGINS BOXING THEM.

His moans and jerks are felt even though only the underside of the table is on camera.

I think a same position would be grand for a riding crop or rubber bands.

Not extreme pain but certain intense feeling nonetheless.

Sex play is really growing and devoloping across the board and im finding LOTS of new things to explore and enjoy.

I bought a magnetic ball squeeze weight and wearing that is crazy good. Getting the best size takes some guesswork as you can have 1 at the base of the balls or around penis and balls. Both are good.

Maybe the best ive tried is a 3 way combo thing that looks like something from the industrial age.

Its a cock ring, with a 6inch uretral plug + an anal ball ALL IN 1 APPARATUS made of steel. It looks totally robo cop.

The anal ball is on an adjustable slide rail so it positions for best rear entry.

The thing looks unweildy large, but when applied its just right.

That was super daring for me to try but really glad i did. Best thing was i found 1 on aliexpress for around $20 when they sell closer to $100 everywhere else. I'll admit the price pushed me over the edge.

Cock ring, ball ring/anal plugs/balls are really fun too.

Things are really getting fun these days. My only drawback is finding people locally/nearby to play with in this stuff.

Reactions: bribri

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
As most submissive males know, the testicles offer an easy target for a dominant lady's anger! My mistress will stretch the scrotum out taut, and then I have to watch as she goes about making me sorry for showing lack of respect for a women. I will add my Mistress is a professional and doesn't know the meaning of the word mercy.

sexyseniorctzn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 25, 2019
This is quitean interesting thing that myself and by statistics, so many others have wandered into.

This can be self induced, femdom applied, partner applied, or device induced.

In general a 2nd party hand wraps around the skin between the penis and balls, then snugging around the bslls, and pulling firmly downward while applying squeeze grip to the balls themselves.

Variations on this theme involve rope, twine, ribbon, or cbt toys.

I have found shoelaces and nylon stockings, and pantyhose to do marvels as they stretch and tie well.

There is a darker side to this too and i recently witnessed as a guest, a session where a male sub was restrained, had his master pull his balls with 1 hand and spank them with a riding crop with the other.

It was so intense that the sub began auto ejaculating and couldnt stop himself.

I do confess it was so intense watching that a similar auto ejaculate happened to me.

So now it seems ball pulling, squeezing, binding, and stretching is all the rage.

Personally, ive dabbled with it a year as a trial but have found i really like it. Ejaculations are super intense. Ive recently found a metal hitch ball puller with weights and am planning on getting one.

There doesnt seem to be much chatter here on any of this so im wading in and asking for others to share feedback, ideas, and experiences.

I also have a few questions.

Is it better to have a female squeeze or a male friend to squeeze?

In my mind both have advantages. But which makes you cum more? Hmm....

Today sex and gender are growing into 2 separate things altogether so a guy playing with another guy is so commonplace as to be absurd, so thus the above question so i might know.

Anyway, feel free to share ideas, experiences, and info.
I have been pulling on my balls since I was a little kid. Love that feeling. My favorite toy is my parachute stretcher. You can use it in so many ways and it pulls more on the balls than on the sack. I hang weights from it, hang my balls from above on it, drag weights across the floor, the possibilities are endless.

I have also used my hand, and ropes in several ways. Favorite is using a 5-6 foot piece of rope, tie above the balls in the center, tie the ends to your feet short enough that you can't straighten your legs then duck walk around. Try it. It's a great stretch.

Always fun to beat the balls and cock when they are stretched and already painful.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
I have been pulling on my balls since I was a little kid. Love that feeling. My favorite toy is my parachute stretcher. You can use it in so many ways and it pulls more on the balls than on the sack. I hang weights from it, hang my balls from above on it, drag weights across the floor, the possibilities are endless.

I have also used my hand, and ropes in several ways. Favorite is using a 5-6 foot piece of rope, tie above the balls in the center, tie the ends to your feet short enough that you can't straighten your legs then duck walk around. Try it. It's a great stretch.

Always fun to beat the balls and cock when they are stretched and already painful.
Parachute stretcher? Please share info on what that is.

DaughterofAtlas

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 15, 2021
From a female perspective I am a bit curious. Every man i have met has absolutely zero tolerance to pain here, and definitively does not consider the pain pleasure. A few years ago during a school ski trip, a guy managed to get a tree between his legs, he almost passed out. Is there a difference between testies being squeezend or pulled?

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Good question.

The simple answer is that, yes, there is a difference. Both can be pleasurable and both can be painful depending on the force used.

For me, the squeezing is only really enjoyable when I'm just about to cum. It seems to make me cum a bit harder.

Pulling, has the benefit of adding some squeezing sensation as well as it tightens the skin on the cock making it more sensitive. I love this feeling. It especially fun when receiving oral.

Hope this helps. :)

Reactions: dearelliot

Featured Threads