BBW Auction Group looking for Curvy ladies and the men that love them!

Leynic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 9, 2020
sSouthern IL/IN
fetlife.com
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING MALE SUBS AT THIS TIME! MUST BE 25 for subs and 27 for doms!!

Hey! I, with my fellow admins, are adding to our BBW auction group on KIK! What is an auction group you ask? Well, it is just like a regular chat group except that it is filled with MALE Doms and FEMALE Subs! We take turns bidding on each other with earned points from activities (like themes) for dynamics. Nothing will ever pushed on you and you are not expected to do ANYTHING you are uncomfortable with! Doms are required to give tasks for you throughout the dynamic!

We are working hard to fill our group with fun and drama free folks. The goal is a group of good friends who are supportive, positive, and always having fun together! We also hope we can all learn something more about ourselves in our role and the lifestyle in general! If you have any questions or interest message me here, or on Kik Nicholet915 or Join the screening room! #k.inksters

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: The king

missedplacedtom

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 1, 2011
Norway
Changed your age brackets a month after i got turned down for being 27 and turning 28 this year. It helps if there's a bit of common sense and consistency.

Featured Threads

New Personals