BDSM list, Dare & Dice games, punishments, websites, alternative toys, Positions, ...

Torturer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 1, 2009
hi, great idea with a database of ideas :)

it looks like you focus on humiliation ideas?
have her record her moanings during a scene or sex and use them on a cellphone when she receives a sms

Archieur

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2009
Last edited:

Timontheweb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 8, 2009
New place to download the file, fill this link in your webbrowser:
timontheweb2.tripod.com/DatabaseOfIdeasv001.xls

If you want to add things, let me know

Timontheweb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 8, 2009
A new update is available, there aren't that many new entries, but all the ideas are now melted in one sheet! (The BDSM list is still in another sheet & the dice games will be added in the next version)

You can now filter on category, subject, level of kinkyness ;) and on the possibillity to use this idea online.

The file name will be from now on the same, so I will not change it anymore (I hope :confused:)

So I must say this is an upgrade worthy of calling itself v002 :D

Paste this in your internet browser and see the SEX list yourself
timontheweb2.tripod.com/The_S_List.xls

If you still want to add things to this list, just add them and send the document to: [email protected]. The next upgrade will contain your entries!

Stacey's Property

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 24, 2009
This is a job well done...

Lets just hope u can keep the link alive this time lol. I added a servant section to the older list but I'm not to sure how to add it to the new version. so I'll make it a new tab send u the file and u could sort it out if u want.

sbalani

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 26, 2010
This list is awesome!! although doesnt look like theres been a post since sept 2009. Any Updates?

Featured Threads

New Personals