Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
All other regions
City
DELHI
Kinks
FACESITTING PUSSYLICKING ASSLICKING IMPACT PLAY BDSM FEET GAGGING PEGGING STRAPON CHOKING SPANKING KICKING BLOOD PLAY GOLDEN SHOWERS PISSING TRAMPLING THREESOME FOOT FISTING PET PLAY CBT EDGING CASTRATION
Limits
SCAT SISSIFICATION
Experience
4+

arjunfembotdl99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2023
DELHI
I am Bdsm Male Slave living in Delhi looking Sadist Dominant Females to explore real proper bdsm sessions in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida. I am 5'10 fair and athletic body. Any Mistress your age height color race religion doesn't matter to me. I am here for physical sexual satisfaction with any Female having extreme sexual desires and fantasies.

I have experienced some kinks and aware of proper female dominattion environment and will not scare or go away once indulging with any Mistress without her permission. I would love to get raped, degraded, humiliated, dominated and tortured by every means possible.

Your kinky Sadist mind and dominating nature will always be turn on for me and I will beg for your hands on my body to tease, use and abuse me, I deeply want that saliva of yours in my mouth, that piss and cum and combined delicious squirt of yours every time we meet as my energy drink My gorgeous Mistress. I am mature and patient and I hope you enjoy my company and slavery and servitude for you anytime anywhere. Contact me anytime.

Featured Threads

New Personals