fearlessfemdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 14, 2022
DELHI
Beautiful kinky Ladies and Mistress

I am some Guy (male slave), strong built, introvert and submissive in nature. My passion or can say my deepest and darkest desire is to submit myself to some Dominant Female who is sadist, kinky, inquisitive, angry, crazy more than I am. I have explored femdom lifestyle with some mistresses before but now I am again single and unowned male slave who is willingly looking for Mistress to own and collar me to serve you anytime anywhere only you.

I am very dominating in my life more than you can ever imagine but I crave for strong dominant female to control me, own me, use me in any means possible for our fetish and bdsm desires. I am wild and horny and will do any femdom task with my whole energy. I will go to any extent for your pleasures and satisfaction beautiful Mistress. For me every female is beautiful irrespective of age, size and color. I crave for Mistress whose mind is inbuilt dominant not for body. I do have beautiful body you love to tease, lick, bite, adore and use to fulfil our sadist desires. I just need one reason to trust you and then I am all yours. I didn’t mention any femdom bdsm activity, but I am aware and capable to do all of it so that things can be discussed in private.

We can casually meet at any public place to discuss things we do in sexy real meet, and you can even test me to know my real intentions and abilities if I am capable to serve you or not. That I leave on you. I am straight so only single dominant females connect to me. Call or WhatsApp me anytime. I am anonymous until some Mistress come in my life to give me a sexy name. Telegram id- arjunfembot

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals