BDSM MASTER SEEKING SUBMISSIVE FEMALES FOR REAL SESSIONS DELHI GURGAON AND NOIDA

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
All other regions
City
DELHI
Kinks
BDSM MALEDOM KINK FETISH FANTASY
Experience
2 YEARS

hardcorebdsmsir

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2022
Delhi
I am looking for Submissive Females to explore bdsm lifestyle. I am Arjun, strong built fair athletic body, dominant in nature. I love reading books, mood swings, hit gym and keep myself fit. I had sexual encounters with random females before. I want to pursue this lifestyle with one Female at one time. No sharing because I want to connect both mentally and physically. You should be able to do everything in sex, no limitations babygirl. Contact to get owned little princess. Email- [email protected]

Attachments

• Mjimxlg.png
    Mjimxlg.png
    413 KB · Views: 0
  • n2RXlGn.png
    n2RXlGn.png
    331.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ngW7wA5.jpg
    ngW7wA5.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 0
  • RRSBwyM.png
    RRSBwyM.png
    294.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2iLEB1s.png
    2iLEB1s.png
    210 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 6eeb63c3e2638b4caa5f99c0b752536a.jpg
    6eeb63c3e2638b4caa5f99c0b752536a.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 069_450.jpg
    069_450.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 104_1000.jpg
    104_1000.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 111_1000.jpg
    111_1000.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I am looking for Submissive Females to explore bdsm lifestyle. I am Arjun, strong built fair athletic body, dominant in nature. I love reading books, mood swings, hit gym and keep myself fit. I had sexual encounters with random females before. I want to pursue this lifestyle with one Female at one time. No sharing because I want to connect both mentally and physically. You should be able to do everything in sex, no limitations babygirl. Contact to get owned little princess. Email- [email protected]
Why all the random Internet kink sayings pics?

And what exactly is “everything in sex”? You want them to be able to peg you and give you Cbt ? That would be on the everything list. As well as golden showers on you etc.

You’re also seeking a sub. But by the sounds of you already applying pet names before you have even spoken that resemble Babygirl. Maybe you want a DDlg dynamic?

I’d suggest maybe do some research into what kink is about and even maybe get yourself a mentor. It will help you approach things better and yield better results.

hardcorebdsmsir

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2022
Delhi
Why all the random Internet kink sayings pics?

And what exactly is “everything in sex”? You want them to be able to peg you and give you Cbt ? That would be on the everything list. As well as golden showers on you etc.

You’re also seeking a sub. But by the sounds of you already applying pet names before you have even spoken that resemble Babygirl. Maybe you want a DDlg dynamic?

I’d suggest maybe do some research into what kink is about and even maybe get yourself a mentor. It will help you approach things better and yield better results.
What i mean and not should not bother you man. I regularly does research and always keep myself updated. Neither i have mentioned pegging me or golden showers on me. I think you you can't see or understand wholly the language i use. I need some mentor to learn english language as i find it you are trying to understand simple words and sentences.

Everything in sex doesn't mean just sex. It included blowjob, anal, foreplays, as some people find it difficult to get into blowjobs. So i don't want that. They should have limitations for extreme things like scat, blood, etc. Because i am willing to explore and feel everythinh every inch of it. And i chose babygirl as i love this name. If you are fucking having problem with that go fuck yourself and don"t just come in everybody's ways like that.

You a need mentor as seems like you are not mentally fit.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
What i mean and not should not bother you man. I regularly does research and always keep myself updated. Neither i have mentioned pegging me or golden showers on me. I think you you can't see or understand wholly the language i use. I need some mentor to learn english language as i find it you are trying to understand simple words and sentences.

Everything in sex doesn't mean just sex. It included blowjob, anal, foreplays, as some people find it difficult to get into blowjobs. So i don't want that. They should have limitations for extreme things like scat, blood, etc. Because i am willing to explore and feel everythinh every inch of it. And i chose babygirl as i love this name. If you are fucking having problem with that go fuck yourself and don"t just come in everybody's ways like that.

You a need mentor as seems like you are not mentally fit.
Hahahahah if you think that’s how it all goes. Enjoy 😂😂😂
I’m sure you’ll get Stellar results.

Devildom1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2018
Berlin
Let me weigh in here and say for all kinksters out there that when you mention that the sub should have "no limitations" it's creating a very bad impression on readers. What's a sub supposed to take from these words? As if she's not supposed to have limits in sex?
If you don't mind me asking, from the things you have researched and leant, shall a dom be demanding or deciding what limits, a sub should have? Aren't limits supposed to be decided by the sub?
However if you're setting your preference as of what you are looking for, I wouldn't go with the words "you should be able to do anything in bed" or "no limitations". It's very important that you word your thoughts precisely and properly because a lot of people who are unaware of bdsm, its practices and principles are reading this and trying to understand kink. and because of one small miswording, many people are getting the wrong idea that "a submissive should not have a limits" or "having limits is bad" which is completely against what kink and bdsm is about. Because of this, whole bdsm community gets a bad image. So it's very important that you understand the importance of wording things properly. I have made similar mistakes and it was a painful experience for both parties involved. I've learnt my lesson the hard way and I am not going to mind my business when I see something like this.
Further, people are going to be concerned if you post in a public forum. It's not gonna be read only by certain people and responded in a particular way. As a kinkster, it does concern each and every one of us and we'd stand up for what we believe in.

Devil 😈

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Let me weigh in here and say for all kinksters out there that when you mention that the sub should have "no limitations" it's creating a very bad impression on readers. What's a sub supposed to take from these words? As if she's not supposed to have limits in sex?
If you don't mind me asking, from the things you have researched and leant, shall a dom be demanding or deciding what limits, a sub should have? Aren't limits supposed to be decided by the sub?
However if you're setting your preference as of what you are looking for, I wouldn't go with the words "you should be able to do anything in bed" or "no limitations". It's very important that you word your thoughts precisely and properly because a lot of people who are unaware of bdsm, its practices and principles are reading this and trying to understand kink. and because of one small miswording, many people are getting the wrong idea that "a submissive should not have a limits" or "having limits is bad" which is completely against what kink and bdsm is about. Because of this, whole bdsm community gets a bad image. So it's very important that you understand the importance of wording things properly. I have made similar mistakes and it was a painful experience for both parties involved. I've learnt my lesson the hard way and I am not going to mind my business when I see something like this.
Further, people are going to be concerned if you post in a public forum. It's not gonna be read only by certain people and responded in a particular way. As a kinkster, it does concern each and every one of us and we'd stand up for what we believe in.

Devil 😈
Wow, an actual dom (under the age of 30) on this platform, that bout as rare as a unicorn.

all the best to you.

Btw, the original poster of this thread is already banned xD.