guiltyascharged

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 19, 2020
So I’ve thought long and hard, and I realized I need some tasks to do for my everyday life. (By the way, I’m bisexual but idk how to update my profile page). I need ideas that I can do either during the day quickly and semi-quietly, or something that can be hidden and is safe to use all day, and I also need tasks for the evening that I can do at home. I’m a pretty busy person, which is why I was thinking about tasks to do throughout the day, but I figured if I’m bored at home I could always use a good something-or-other.

I don’t really have any official toys anymore, but I have almost every household thing you can think of (although I’m not sure if I have rubber bands??)

I think i’ve listed my likes and limits several times but i’ll list them so people don’t have to search for a list.

likes: bondage, pain, nipple and breast play/torture, hidden public, temperature play (to an extent), shower

dislikes: spanking (it’s too loud and I can’t get it right on my own), wax stuff, piss play

limits: pictures, blood, anything unsafe for my body, poop play, knife play, anal

Last edited:

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
For a quick fix:

Get a Clothes Hanger with clamps, the kind used for pants.
You will clamp your nippels/tits with it and use it to hook yourself to some higher place forcing you on your tippy toes or suffer from painfully pulled tits.

To get a place to hook yourself to: for this you can open a door, throw a pice of clothing/a bag over the door, adjust the heigth and close the door, building yourself your own place to hook yourself to.

You will stay in this predicament on your tippy toes for 15 minutes, you need to cum twice while in this predicament, only after the 2nd orgasm you are allowed release.

If you like this, then i can make it a randomisable task with dicethrows.

Give me a quick report afterwards please.

Cheers

Edit: is this what you are looking for?

Last edited:
Reactions: Xxxxx and Malika

goldylock

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2016
So I’ve thought long and hard, and I realized I need some tasks to do for my everyday life. (By the way, I’m bisexual but idk how to update my profile page). I need ideas that I can do either during the day quickly and semi-quietly, or something that can be hidden and is safe to use all day, and I also need tasks for the evening that I can do at home. I’m a pretty busy person, which is why I was thinking about tasks to do throughout the day, but I figured if I’m bored at home I could always use a good something-or-other.

I don’t really have any official toys anymore, but I have almost every household thing you can think of (although I’m not sure if I have rubber bands??)

I think i’ve listed my likes and limits several times but i’ll list them so people don’t have to search for a list.

likes: bondage, pain, nipple and breast play/torture, hidden public, temperature play (to an extent), shower

dislikes: spanking (it’s too loud and I can’t get it right on my own), wax stuff, piss play

limits: pictures, blood, anything unsafe for my body, poop play, knife play, anal
Why not skip the bra and wear a rope-bra instead?
Tie it a tight enough so that your brestas stick out, but not tight enouh for it to restrict blodflow. Even a bit of a looser, but still tight, tie will be felt when you wear it all day. A couple of hours in it will not be comfortable anymore and your breasts will be over sensitive.
And if you want to torture yourself a bit more by the end of the day; take a brush and hit your breasts with the bristles.

Reactions: AussieDomSammy

guiltyascharged

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 19, 2020
For a quick fix:

Get a Clothes Hanger with clamps, the kind used for pants.
You will clamp your nippels/tits with it and use it to hook yourself to some higher place forcing you on your tippy toes or suffer from painfully pulled tits.

To get a place to hook yourself to: for this you can open a door, throw a pice of clothing/a bag over the door, adjust the heigth and close the door, building yourself your own place to hook yourself to.

You will stay in this predicament on your tippy toes for 15 minutes, you need to cum twice while in this predicament, only after the 2nd orgasm you are allowed release.

If you like this, then i can make it a randomisable task with dicethrows.

Give me a quick report afterwards please.

Cheers

Edit: is this what you are looking for?
I’m so sorry for this late response! It’s snowy where I live so I spent a few days with my parents and then was scrambling to finish homework, but excuses are excuses:

I didn’t have a pants hangar lying around so I used two clothespins attached together with a string, and attached another string to the center of the one connecting the two pins and attached THAT string to my doorframe (the frame is made of cheap wood so the corner of the frame isn’t fully attached to the wall if that makes sense). I set a timer right before hooking the string for 15 minutes (add3 an extra 30 seconds to compensate for the time spent trying to attach the string to the doorframe) but I wasn’t able to cum twice within that set timer, so I stayed for an extra few minutes (maybe 5-6?) to finish. Also I forgot to mention this earlier but after about 10 minutes I started to get tired of standing on my tippy toes, so I attempted to ease back onto my heels which was extremely painful, but it kind of boosted my orgasm because I came shortly after that. After I completed the task my nipples were red and a little bit stretched, and they’re still a bit sore as I’m typing this.

Again, sorry for the late response, I won’t take as long to get to other tasks!

Reactions: pmme_yourfork

guiltyascharged

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 19, 2020
Why not skip the bra and wear a rope-bra instead?
Tie it a tight enough so that your brestas stick out, but not tight enouh for it to restrict blodflow. Even a bit of a looser, but still tight, tie will be felt when you wear it all day. A couple of hours in it will not be comfortable anymore and your breasts will be over sensitive.
And if you want to torture yourself a bit more by the end of the day; take a brush and hit your breasts with the bristles.
I am going to have to try this one! I probably won’t get to it today or tomorrow since it’s the weekend and that wouldn’t be very interesting, but I’ll definitely use this, thank you, (I can report when I do this lol)

goldylock

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2016
I am going to have to try this one! I probably won’t get to it today or tomorrow since it’s the weekend and that wouldn’t be very interesting, but I’ll definitely use this, thank you, (I can report when I do this lol)
If you're just staying home over the weekend, put on a tight bra and fill it with rice or broken up pasta or something similar.

Featured Threads

New Personals