BDSMLR exposure for M/F subs

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017

If you want to appear on my blog take a picture like the above (or with face if you are more daring) and PM it to me. Do not forget the sign like the one in the picture. I will put it up if I like it. If you are on BDSMLR follow me and reblog/like the pictures and get the subs to take it to the next level!

LtlWhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 2, 2017

If you want to appear on my blog take a picture like the above (or with face if you are more daring) and PM it to me. Do not forget the sign like the one in the picture. I will put it up if I like it. If you are on BDSMLR follow me and reblog/like the pictures and get the subs to take it to the next level!

Hi would you like to make an album of pictures of me on here

• Haha
Reactions: AmvetSB

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017

Surprisingly he got enough "notes" to deserve further exposure.

• Haha
Reactions: AmvetSB

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
Another sub who wants to show himself in public:

If anyone has a bdsmlr account, reblog and comment on these pathetic submissive slaves so their shame is spread far and wide!

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
Another submission from a submissive boi:

If anyone has a bdsmlr account, reblog and comment on these pathetic submissive slaves so their shame is spread far and wide!

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
Another submissive exposed:

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
Yet another submission:

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
Another slave submits:

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
Another sub wanting to be exposed:

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
More tasks from a submissive slave:

Come on bois ... I know you want to get on all fours like him and show us your soapy ass. Let see it!

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
Another boi who chose to submit:

Reblog, like and spread him and the other bois who have submitted!

Featured Threads

New Personals