BDSMLR exposure for M/F subs

PhillyBDSM

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2012
Philly
Wow, I msged you Thurs on BDSMlr and got this: "Hi. Sorry, I usually do not respond to chat messages here. Also, I am not interested at present in new subs etc". What's the real story, dude?

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
Torturing his nipples and balls with clothespins:

If he gets to 10 reblogs/likes his punishment vid will be exposed.

Challenge to other submissives here to get as many or more clothespins on and do 20 jumping jacks and show the world!

Alistout

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 26, 2018

If you want to appear on my blog take a picture like the above (or with face if you are more daring) and PM it to me. Do not forget the sign like the one in the picture. I will put it up if I like it. If you are on BDSMLR follow me and reblog/like the pictures and get the subs to take it to the next level!
Can you expose me

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
New submissions. I am trying out a "confessions" series so if you want, take a piece of paper, write something humiliating on it, and send me the pic. Meanwhile, reblog, spread and laugh at the tiny little boi-clits on the following submissive bois:

Reactions: karabennemsy

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
Pretty interesting how eager she was to please me, and wrote pretty humiliating things across her tits. And then put clothespins on them.

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
Another submissive panties wearing boi who loves to obey. And, he even admits to us he has a little boy clit hiding in his panties!

Reblog and spread!

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
Another submissive boi submits willingly. Tiny little boi-clit tucked away between his legs. LOL. Reblog and like.

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
Even though Daniel has been exposed on this blog before, if he gets more than 10 reblogs/likes I will post pictures from one of the most humiliating tasks I had him do: make up like a crack-whore! So lets see if he gets there!!

Also, you can read Daniel's confessions about his exposure and tasks on getdare at:

Reactions: karabennemsy

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
After 10 likes/reblogs here is Daniel's picture from his makeup task:

Also, if anyone is up for it, do the strip collage challenge as on my blog

And a panties stealing sub (not mine):

Jd9009

Senior Kink Talk Member