Been a while, Looking for Kik fun

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Good Afternoon,( at least it is as of the time of writing this.),

It has been a while since I last was looking for some fun online. Well, today is one of my subby feeling days and I am looking for a Dominant/Switch Female to take a little bit of time over on kik for a small session. Not really looking for anything long term right now, but might be in the future, who knowss.

I would like to keep things to my likes, which will be listed at the bottom, along with my kik name.

I sort of need to have something to take my mind off this bad day, which started off good. A bit of context on that: Was a good day when I woke up, then a bolt fell of my bedframe and i had to put it back. Got to love when a bolt just comes loose and you have to screw it on tighter. Thought I had it, but the bolt loose again when i went to lay on my bed, almost putting me on the floor. So I had to practically take it apart to make sure it was done right the second time. So now things are fixed and i am hoping for a small session to take my mind off it and hopefully turn this day back into a good one.

So what I m looking for: A Dominant/Switch Women,(sub women can work if you want to try your hand today), who is does not mind Some Mild CBT play,(Light Busting, Tying,etc.) maybe some JOI, Ruined Orgasm Play, Light Humilation, Body writing.

My Kik: Akechi106

Before I forget, I need to keep things to my room, since I do not live alone and I would like to keep things from my roommate.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Just Realized, i never added a duration to this.

How's this sound, Session will be anywhere from an 1 hour to 2 hours, but the time anyone can contact me on kik will be three days.

Also, since I forgot to add a duration, I am allowing all genders to come up with punishments. nothing to long and one per person., no more then 5 people.

For the punishments, I will be adding limits to what cannot be done.

Punishments, cannot include the Following:

-Public
-Family
-Roommate
- permanent marks
-toilet kinks
- as well as any of the more common illegal things that are a no brainer
-blackmail
-anal and anything to do with that area

Remember to stay within these limits. Photos and such will be my choice for punishments, so if its a good punishment then maybe there will be proof.

Last edited:

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Today is the last day Kinksters.

Please Oh Please, come play with me, I am so desperate for a women to control me.

Featured Threads

New Personals