Been awhile since i was last one

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
So it has been sometime since the last time I was online and up for anything at all.

Well tonite I would like to ease back into it if at all possible and let me get straight to the point of what I happen to be looking for tonite.

I'm not beating around the bush with it today, I'm looking a play partner, a woman to be precise, what that would not mind a little bit of mild CBT. Let me Clarify a little about the mild CBT, a bit of light slapping, squeezing or tying up of said parts, some instructional touching would be in the works as well and maybe a ruin or edge would also be in the cards.

This will be over KIK, there might a video of somethings that I would be instructed to do or there might not be a video, depends on how things go. photos would be alright even at the start, just do not expect or make a habit of asking for them a lot, because that would kill the mood for the night.

This will be a one time things tonite in which I would have about 8 hours I am making myself and the light torment any lucky woman would want to bring upon me tonight.

Remember, woman only, those that are serious about it tonight and I will be asking for proof as if you are a woman as well, since I have asked for something specific and that is my right as to what I am asking for for tonight.

Any woman interested should send me a Private message for my KIK and also keep in mind that I am more them happy to share the things I will not do, with you if contact is established.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Well, last night was a bust and there was zero interest. Probably due to how late I posted.

Fortunately, I am feeling the same today as I did last night and therefor am going ahead and opening this up again for tonite, actually right now for an extra 4 hours on the time frame I am hoping to see some interested.

So please do read the first post above and Privately message me if interested.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
This will be the last day I go for this and only at the 8 hour time limit from this post.

I am hoping to see any replies as long as they are from those that were originally asked for and such.

I do hope Someone who does seem interested would get a little bit of fun out of it as long as you get a hold of me first.

Featured Threads

New Personals