Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Things that are highly annoying:

People too lazy to put effort into what they want. Example: XXX made a post two years ago requesting a playmate. XXX has not logged in since two weeks after the original post (or alternately has since been banned). Two years later people too lazy to look at the date of the original post are answering the ad.

One line messages asking if I need a master. Sorry, not interested. Maybe I’m a bit old fashioned in my thinking here, but a master is someone who a sub trusts, not the first person to come along. If you’re not going to take the time to get to know me, you don’t want to be MY master, you simply want a plaything. You have no clue what I look like, no clue how I act, what I want, no clue of anything about me except maybe a far too limited amount of characters in my profile. Let’s all be realistic here since it’s the internet and all, you don’t even know if I’m really a woman. While there certainly can be a time and place for being used as a random toy, anyone I call my master is going to want ME. What kind of tasks can I expect from you if the extent of your creativity is to introduce yourself simply as a master? And perhaps maybe the thing that makes me question you the most, why do you want someone to devote themselves to you if they don’t know you? How does it feel good to have someone who will devote themselves to whoever will come along and ask them?

One line messages asking if I will be your mistress. You’ve got the wrong gal. Take the time to look at the posts I’ve made. I’m not a dominant of any sort, I’ve even posted quiz results saying I scored exactly 0% dominant OR switch. Stop being lazy, figure out what kind of person you’re offering yourself to. There are some scary people out there you can’t trust.

People who message me the same thing they've already messaged me. I'm glad I made such an impression on you that you've forgot about it already. Why did you want to speak to me again?

I suppose it can pretty much be summed up to begging can be hot but desperate is never attractive. Please put forth the same effort you'd like to get back and just be real.

If you want to talk to me or get to know me, send me a message. I’m very social and like to chat. I can't promise I'm fascinating but I make an attempt at being interesting. I’m reasonably intelligent. I can be quite witty when the mood strikes. I like people in general and enjoy making new friends.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Nice blog post, I too find the first item on your list highly annoying. That old posts get dredged up because someone doesn't look at a date or maybe they are just that desperate!

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
droptokon;bt3604 said:
Nice blog post, I too find the first item on your list highly annoying. That old posts get dredged up because someone doesn't look at a date or maybe they are just that desperate!

Thank you. :)

It doesn't seem hard to figure out if someone hasn't logged in for several months, they probably aren't going to answer your reply. Common sense will help ease some frustration for everyone!

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
A.fucking.men

Thank you for making a blogpost like this, sweety

nsubmellow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2015
Germany
Sadly this is so true most people just dont get what a dom and sub relationship really is. They all just want to get off, so despradly that they are braindead zombies.

Featured Threads

New Personals