Beginner/Cheap/Discreet/Secret Packaging

AchinglySubmissive

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 24, 2015
I've felt inherently Submissive all of my life, and have had a penchant for bondage since before my age hit double digits, but I have not had the opportunity to experiment before now. In about three weeks, however, I will be moving out, and thus will have complete freedom to truly engage in this lifestyle, fully and completely.

I'd love it if people could suggest items that I could buy to use on myself. I won't - unfortunately - have much money to spend, so I'd prefer cheaper options if possible, or a few medium-priced options as a monthly/quarterly 'treat'. If it could be priced in GBP, that would be ideal.

I also would like equipment to show up on my bank account as something discreet, as I'd rather not have to explain some of the purchases that will, I hope, be suggested. If the item itself was discreet - such as lipstick vibes, for example - that would be brilliant, as I could then explore more public tasks.

As a side note, I am a virgin and an absolute beginner - so, whilst not averse to penetrative toys, I would like those to come in time, or be usable despite my virginity (so nothing penetrative that is too large just yet!).

I would like a variety of options, as I'd like to explore as much as possible of the different areas of this lifestyle; clothing/vibrators/bondage etc.

In exchange, once I move in to my new place, I am happy to do whatever tasks I am set to do using the bought items - and may take photos/use cam as evidence of completion.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Just about all you will ever need for your journey into kink can be found at office supply/stationery suppliers, hardware stores or pet shops. I did a whole post on this a while back but can't find it now. Cheap and discrete. Will link it in later once I dig it up or just get in touch and I will give you some examples...

AchinglySubmissive

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 24, 2015
Yes, I am aware that I could start off in such places - and no doubt will do exactly that, as I have often found myself considering, for example, buying packaging string etc. - but the occasional special toy or item that would be more difficult to find in such places would be lovely.

Please link the post here if you find it, as I like to keep things organised, but I am also open to suggestions, so examples would be nice too.

Thank you.

lucybaby

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 28, 2015
please dear contact me at the mail for more of my pictures and details

Master_Red

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 7, 2012
For all the "special" items you can just make an amazon account and order them that way. As long as amazon is the seller thats what it shows up as on your statement and comes to you in a plain box that just says amazon!

Like droptokon said pretty much everything else can be purchased at a standard store. Rope and clothepins should be at the top of your list to purchase and they are cheap!

AchinglySubmissive

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 24, 2015
I do have an Amazon account and I know the packaging is non-descript, but it was my statement I was unsure about - so great, that has now been cleared up and I can order through them.

I have clothespegs I have managed to procure for my use, but I'd like to raise my pain threshold before using them again - I'd love to, but right now I'm far too sensitive.

Are there any items you would suggest I purchase first?

Master_Red

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 7, 2012
Just make sure that the item is sold by amazon. Otherwise it will show another company. It is usually pretty clear where its coming from when you look.

AchinglySubmissive

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 24, 2015
Thank you both.

Any purchases I do make, I shall state what I have bought and would like it very much if tasks could be suggested so I could then make use of them.

marygaye69

Verified female
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2015
Such a lovely, polite and respectful thread. Very good advice. Am loving kt at the moment. ☺

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Alternate sources for BDSM gear

This is the post I did a while back;
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=13790
Missing from here are the stationery supplies, things such as rubber bands, binder clips, rulers, markers (for body writing if you're into that) and so on. Just browsing any of these places with your BDSM eyes you will find heaps of cool things.

Its not just that these places are discrete, they are much cheaper and often have stuff you can't get elsewhere even speciality BDSM stores!

The advice about Amazon is perfect for vibrators etc and I have to concur with Mary Gaye that your question has been handled very nicely by all concerned!

Featured Threads

New Personals