Beginner into exhibitionism

Punpkin

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
Hi everyone,

I'd like to ask for some advice into the various steps of exhibitionism. I find it thrilling to be exposed in public, the idea that people might see me and getting humiliated.

The most I've done was not wearing underwear, I have not been wearing panties for almost a week now and giving blowjobs to my fwb or getting fucked in a public park when it's dark and not a lot of people around. Yesterday, after I got fucked roughly and sucked my friend's dick, he made me walk from where we were sitting in the park until we passed the gates into the lit street with my boobs out. I find it emberassing but also thrilling. I'd like to push myself without destroying my social life. What would be further steps?

My goal right now is to be able to take a stroll in the middle of the day completely naked through the forest.

BamaSwitch

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I'm a bit of an exhibitionist too. Be warned - it is quiet addictive. ;)

Try something simple to start with. The easiest way is to begin on anonymous web sites. On these you can show as much as as little as you dare. If you try these, make sure to remember to remove any GPS or personal information from the pics. No need to give some stalker info.

For real world tasks, your stated one of making completely naked through the forest sounds awesome. You could begin by going topless hiking while carrying your shirt. You could then gradually work into having your shirt in a backpack so you can't retrieve it as quickly and then to not carrying it with you at all.

It is getting a little cool but shorts and skirts but those are great ways to give quick peeks. Or if you have a car or for a drive with your fwb, slip your pants down around your ankles or even off. No one will actually be able to see anything but will give you a rush. As you work your way up, throw your pants in the back seat where they aren't easily gotten or even go through a drive thru this way.

Of course going braless is a great way to show off a little. Especially with low neck lines or shirts that open at the side.

These are just a few quick ideas. There are really lots of ways for girls to be creative. I'd love to hear more about your adventures as you go along. :)

Reactions: Punpkin

Tinydickedshane

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 21, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'd like to ask for some advice into the various steps of exhibitionism. I find it thrilling to be exposed in public, the idea that people might see me and getting humiliated.

The most I've done was not wearing underwear, I have not been wearing panties for almost a week now and giving blowjobs to my fwb or getting fucked in a public park when it's dark and not a lot of people around. Yesterday, after I got fucked roughly and sucked my friend's dick, he made me walk from where we were sitting in the park until we passed the gates into the lit street with my boobs out. I find it emberassing but also thrilling. I'd like to push myself without destroying my social life. What would be further steps?

My goal right now is to be able to take a stroll in the middle of the day completely naked through the forest.

Have you ever thought of participating in a World Naked Bike ride or something similar? Portland, for example has nearly 10000 participants each year. Its much easier if you are in a group of naked people and you will blend in, reducing the chance of someone you know seeing you. It’s also sold as a protest against car culture so if someone does see you just say you were protesting and frame it in that way :)

Punpkin

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
I'm a bit of an exhibitionist too. Be warned - it is quiet addictive. ;)

Try something simple to start with. The easiest way is to begin on anonymous web sites. On these you can show as much as as little as you dare. If you try these, make sure to remember to remove any GPS or personal information from the pics. No need to give some stalker info.

For real world tasks, your stated one of making completely naked through the forest sounds awesome. You could begin by going topless hiking while carrying your shirt. You could then gradually work into having your shirt in a backpack so you can't retrieve it as quickly and then to not carrying it with you at all.

It is getting a little cool but shorts and skirts but those are great ways to give quick peeks. Or if you have a car or for a drive with your fwb, slip your pants down around your ankles or even off. No one will actually be able to see anything but will give you a rush. As you work your way up, throw your pants in the back seat where they aren't easily gotten or even go through a drive thru this way.

Of course going braless is a great way to show off a little. Especially with low neck lines or shirts that open at the side.

These are just a few quick ideas. There are really lots of ways for girls to be creative. I'd love to hear more about your adventures as you go along. :)
Oh thank you so much for those suggestions, I don't drive and not looking to expose myself online but everything else sounds great.
Since you say you'd like to hear more I'll probably make an update reply to this thread on the developments of my endeavours.

Punpkin

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
Have you ever thought of participating in a World Naked Bike ride or something similar? Portland, for example has nearly 10000 participants each year. Its much easier if you are in a group of naked people and you will blend in, reducing the chance of someone you know seeing you. It’s also sold as a protest against car culture so if someone does see you just say you were protesting and frame it in that way :)
I'd love to but I can't ride a bike...

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
How about trying something along the lines of a "wardrobe malfunction"? I posted this idea last year that you could try https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/a-fun-dare.33814/ or another variation where you sabotage a top by cutting the treads on some buttons so they pop off while out in public.
You can also enhance the no panties idea by wearing a very short, light skirt on a windy day. Team that with an oversize tanktop with gaping arm holes and no bra and you're practically naked anyway!
All these kind of things gives you an excuse if you get caught out.

For something a bit more adventurous you could get your friend to help out by playing hide and seek with your clothes in the park. To start out maybe try it with your top and skirt (or pants) only so you have to find them in your underwear before you progress to fully naked.
Having someone around when you play these games is a good idea from a safety perspective as well.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
In my early days I started off pretty similarly to yourself, first going without panties, then without a bra too...

I spent weeks scouting out locations where I thought I could risk walking naked and not get caught, trying to work out the ideal place and time. It was an abandoned construction project not far from where I lived when I did it the first time, at 3am, wearing a wrap dress around my elbows that I could quickly pull back around myself.

After trying that a couple times, building up from just walking around to stopping to pleasure myself in different spots, I started wondering if I could work in my penchant for self-bondage too (I did a lot of solo play back then... youth is wasted on the young).

With a thrift store coat I cut out the pockets so that I could cuff my wrists underneath, out of sight, play with myself as I walked back to where I left my keys, or even bind my wrists to my thighs. That could be seriously nerve wracking, especially if you unexpectedly encountered someone or those times when you're walking and the tie holding the coat closed stars to come loose, maybe it falls open slightly revealing a sliver of your flesh and you can't do anything about it...

I'd never have dared do anything during daylight hours, not until I met my husband and we really started exploring and developing each other's kinks but still, it pays to do some research ahead of time and figure out how you can do it safely.

Being fully naked the first time is both incredibly scary and incredibly powerful. I wish you the very best, be careful and have fun

Punpkin

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
I'd like to thank everyone for their advice and stories! It's nice to hear about other's experiences and all the encouragement is really nice!!! I love this community so much just because it has people like y'all who are just capable of having a rather normal conversation about those things and making me feel safe here!!!

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I really wish I had some advice for you, but I am not big into exhibitionism and have never done it myself, I am glad there have been so many people that have been able to help you.

I guess the only thing I can do is wish you Luck with any of the suggestions if you decide to try it for yourself, and do be as safe as you can be when trying something new.

Featured Threads

New Personals