Being Chuck's Queer

robert.glynn

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 1, 2008
Sorry it has been so long since I?ve written in my blog, but I had received so few comments that I didn?t know if any one was reading it. However, the last few comments have given me the encouragement I needed, so let me continue with recounting my experience.
That first night alone with Chuck was an experience I will never forget. I had sucked cock before and been fucked, in fact I guess I had done ever queer sex act you can think of. Nevertheless, being keep naked, serving as a queer toy, for Chuck all weekend was a new level in my submission. That first night I was not allowed to so much as touch my cock, and when Chuck played with my cock, as he did a lot that evening, I was not allowed to cum. Chuck said he wanted to edge me, keeping me hot and horny. It worked. He, on the other hand, shot his sperm into me twice that evening and again a third time, when he woke me up in the middle of the night and fucked me in the ass a second time.
Chuck was very bi-sexual, but until he met my Mistress and she let him use me, most of his sex experiences were with women. Therefore, this weekend was his chance to act out all of his queer desires. We sucked each other, fucked each other, rimed each other, masturbated each other, and we made out a lot. Chuck first spermed in my ass, and after he did he punished me by tying my hands and feet, and gagging me and then he spent a good long time hurting my cock and balls. He used clothespins on my tits and genitals, and punished my cock and balls with a small cat-o-nine tails cock whip. After he had brought me to tears, he further punished me by slapping my balls; I thought I was going to puke from the pain when he punched my balls. Later on he shot his sperm inside my mouth for his second cum, and then punished me by spanking me with his belt till my ass was bright red and painful. I also drank all of Chucks piss that night, and there was a lot of it, because he was drinking beer, and each time he pissed in me, he reminded me that in the morning I was going to eat his shit. I will tell you about that soon.

Featured Threads

New Personals