United States (West of the Rockies)

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
19 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

To the mods, I am posting twice fairly close together for a good reason, I recently almost completely rewrote my ad because it was written a year and a half ago when I had just turned 18, additionally I did a lot of editing of the grammar and punctuation. if you get this please delete my other ad. I will edit this out after 3 or 4 days when I know you have seen it.

I am a 19 year old master looking for a committed female sub or slave.

I tend to prefer slaves who want to be praised and wish to serve rather then be degraded (ownership, pet play, and daddy dom are good examples), though I will gladly accept slaves who want to be ground into the dirt. This isn't very important to the selection, but I feel it needs to be said.

I tend to be a more gentile master at the beginning of relationships, and ease into the role of being your master and fitting my style of control to yours, expect a couple weeks of "get to know you" time before I start really pushing things.

I love slaves and subs who are new to the lifestyle. finding likes and limits, pushing, and training are a lot of fun to me. As I said in the previous block I tend to be more gentile in the beginning which I believe makes me a fairly good master for new slaves, though this may not be true for everybody.

-------------------------------------------------Terms----------------------------------------------
I prefer long term servitude, this will not be a one night stand sort of deal, you will not be abandoned, you will be the equivalent of a treasured toy, friend, or pet, by your choice, I will keep you for so long as you chose to stay and obey me, and when you leave if you so chose, I can set you up with another master well suited to your person.

If you sign up with me, it is a commitment, provided that you do not have severe complaints with me, my methods, or my personality I would ask that you treat your servitude as binding and take it seriously.
You may however leave at any time, though I do ask for some sort of resignation letter, this can be discussed if you decide to leave me.

I am not going to ask for more or less than you can give, I will keep your limits, social standing, and health in mind when assigning tasks.

My major fetishes include pet play, anal, casual eroticism (think naked aprons, nude chores, and generally doing normal stuff in a kinky way), and the use of normal stuff for sex (ex, masturbation with household items), you will not be required to do any of this but if you are alright with it they will be asked of you.
I have a million other kinks, and I am always open to trying new things if they turn my sub on, every time I meet a sub I find something new that I like.

I am a studying health student, I know required minimum nutrition levels, bodily restrictions, and what can and can not be done while keeping you safe and healthy, I will stay well within these guidelines. As of posting this updated ad, I have now had multiple slaves and have had a decent amount of practice keeping my slaves safe and healthy.

I am a studying psychologist, this knowledge will be applied to keep you on your toes at all times, and maximize your pleasure and submissiveness.

I do like photo and video proof, which means a majority of your tasks will request it, however I know that some dares simply will not work if photos are required (see next block) this will not be required until we have established a high level of trust, however slaves who will simply not send pictures or video lose a lot of points in my book.

I will not ask you for any revealing information or pictures of your face, should I slip by accident and ask for something potentially revealing you may feel free to remind me of such (I have learned not to ask for pictures of people sucking on things, ask about the story if you want it), I acknowledge that some photo proof may not be possible without revealing yourself, as such you may excuse yourself from the photo or video section of any task which absolutely requires it.

You may be asked to purchase certain items, mainly sex toys and common household items pertaining to certain tasks. none of this is required but can be extremely fun for both of us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now on to me, I am a eighteen year old college freshman, I spend a majority of my time between my job as head technician for a local internet service provider, college, and being a full time master.
When I am not attending to my slave, studying, or working I enjoy video games, namely league of legends at the moment, as well as time with my friends, both in person here and on chat to other countries. I also like to jog in the mornings, as well as cook.

I have a basic understanding of french and Spanish, I am in the process of learning Japanese, and English is my first language.

That all sounds super impressive, so I figure I better tell you some of my faults to or I'm going to end up feeling like a cardboard cutout, I am a chronic insomniac, I also have diabetes (type 1, not the fat kind), and as you can see I am a kinky person (I don't call it a fault though some do).

Also, I am an amateur therapist and consider my self to be a good listener, one of the perks of applying, weather or not you decide to be my slave in the end, is that you can feel free to come to me if you ever want to talk, get a little therapy, or just unload.

As a master I specialize in trying to help my slave with their every day life and troubles before I start my fun, many of the tasks that I give will also be centered on this, I want a happy content slave who leaves me as a better person then they came, not someone desperately clinging to me to keep their mind off of their troubles.

PM me with applications if you would like to attempt to start a relationship. please include a pen name that i can call you by, your age, likes, dislikes, limits, and how much experience you have, as well as a little bit about yourself outside of being a slave (I want to get to know you).
Your first task from me is this, do something that scares you, preferably not something sexual (nudity is fine), this is a test of what you are willing to push yourself to do for me, a full report should be added to your application PM.

Thank you for taking the time to read my wall of text, and thanks even more to those of you who will be taking the time to respond, I look forward to your applications.

Your resident lonely soul, M.

• Kinks:
My major fetishes include pet play, anal, casual eroticism (think naked aprons, nude chores, and generally doing normal stuff in a kinky way), and the use of normal stuff for sex (ex, masturbation with household items)

• Experience:
4 previous slaves, all have ended on good terms due to personal issues (mostly the fact that not being able to actually have sex over the internet got in the way)

• Limits:
The only real deal breakers for me are lies and not taking this seriously. even then, if you don't want to take it seriously just tell me, it can be a part of the relationship, but I will genuinely care about you, don't take advantage of it.

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
the bottom of my ad still says 18, doesnt it, forgot to update that part. I am 19 now, and will be until next year

Featured Threads

New Personals