Best toys list!

stupid

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 21, 2015
Hello,
My master is looking to get me some new toys and I'm really excited, he asked me to do some research "using every possible source" so now I'm here, I am looking for some recommended toys to play with!

I told master I was going to ask here and he suggested I build and maintain a list of the best (and possibly worst) toys out there so I can always know what to get next! If I end up getting your toy and your review is accurate and helpful you may just end up getting some video of me using it :)

So without further adieu, here is how to submit

Toy name:
Manufacturer:
Materials and quality(metal, plastic, does it hold up well and for a long time):
Average price (I would appreciate also if you would look up the lowest price if there is a special deal on it and link it here):
Vibrating (yes/no, does it work well, strength):
Personal experiences:
Pros:
Cons:

Thanks for submitting! at the moment I only have a small Shibari vibe which I will submit in the first post

Last edited:

stupid

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 21, 2015
Toy name: Shibari 7" Multi-speed Vibrator, Silver
Manufacturer: Shibari

Materials and quality: Appears to be a very high quality plastic made to look like chrome. has lasted a good few months with zero real visible wear.

Average price: About $10, found on amazon for $8 when I bought it.

Vibrating: Really strong and the motor has not worn out hardly at all yet, it remains just a little to intense at max settings in sensitive areas but sometimes me and master wish it would go a bit faster and really make my eyes roll back.

Personal experiences: Interestingly this vibrator is the perfect size and shape to be used in the ass, this isn't a feature I have heard about much so I thought I would say it, it works quite well as a butt-plug.

Pros:
An awesome entry level vibe on the cheap, great value for your money, strong, long lasting, and has a good cap on the vibration for a beginner, simple and functional design, bonus of being a good anal toy.

Cons:
While the value is good the vibrator is still only $10, its a little bit thin and the design is really simple, this isn't something I would really be able to get off on without the vibrations. Plastic. The vibrations aren't quite enough for me now that I have had more experience, it is pretty intense but wont give you mind blowing orgasms and wont push you til you cant think any more.

Featured Threads

New Personals