yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Cheryl Taylor aka Brown Sugar was one of the few people I called a friend or should I say use to call a friend. She started out as just an employee that reported to me because I was her supervisor.

One morning I came into work and made my rounds to speak to all the employees as I headed to my small office in the back and I noticed Brown Sugar was at her desk crying. I walk over to her and ask what was wrong. She then told me that she went over to a guy’s house that she had been seeing for a while and they made love but he was rushing and she asked him why he was rushing and he told her he had to go see another lady that was helping him pay his car payments. I told her that is no reason to cry because it was obvious that he did not care about her so she should just deal with the fact that he has someone or will always have someone or just walk away. She did not say one word so I just walked away and left her to think about what I said.

The next day I left a note on her desk to come see me as soon as she reported to work to discuss her new promotion and the scope of the new project. She came to my office wearing a blue skirt with a white low v-cut blouse. The skirt was a bit shorter than it was supposed to be but look over those pretty brown legs and with heels those legs went on forever. The blouse was fitting snug and her breasts looked like they were DDD’s so I tried not to look because after all I was her supervisor and I am a female so I did not need any problems with the HR Department regarding office dating or sexual harassment. Brown Sugar had the nicest smile with a brain and that makes her a knockout. It was like I was looking at a younger version of me. Because she was so intelligent you never would expect her to dress so sexy but still classy.

New Personals